The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Shark..but a friendly one
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......another mid-upper 90's kinda day here at the South Jersey shore. HAPPY SUNDAY Y'ALL!

Besides the 'rookies' working on Their first sun burns of the season, and me, well me and George Hamilton were just born tan.......there'll be pool and grill'n n chill'n going on at Hack's-Place.

Coffee is up and there'll be something answering the calls of the bellies I'm sure eventually. Heading to an early curb side at Heck'NO-Mart, then gett'n to funn'n.

Peace and giggly thoughts to All,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #2 ·
馃....hmmmmmm, after 7 on a Sunday.....a BEAUTIFUL SUMMER'S SUNDAY, and still ZZzzzzzzzzz's馃
20200907_085038_resized.jpg

......I am 'armed' and ain't afraid to use them.....just ask the neighbors.馃槣
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Hack and all of TRT!

馃....hmmmmmm, after 7 on a Sunday.....a BEAUTIFUL SUMMER'S SUNDAY, and still ZZzzzzzzzzz's馃
View attachment 241434
......I am 'armed' and ain't afraid to use them.....just ask the neighbors.馃槣
Hack
OK OK, I鈥檒l up. Been up since 6:00, but just been slow moving. ;) Great drum set!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack! I have Belgian omelets with all kinds of fruit and syrup and dippy eggs on the table.

Perry - After all your hard work, only to be treated like that! grrrr

Jeff - Yeah on taking a day off! Everyone needs one of those! Hope your Sunday is great.

90s are on tap here, too. As usual, Bobbi is coming over this afternoon for chores and some kind of project and several doses of grooviness.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Administrator
Good Morning Cath and Hack, nice kit there Mate :) slept long and hard last night. Back to work cycle this am, Cabt wait to see what went on while I was off. More coffee if you need.
43 and sunny heading to mid 70s, glad I dont have to crawl up in attic again.
Have a great day

Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sitting by the side of the lake, as Jen finishes the last few pages of a book, so we can drop it off right here at the library. Then home to prep for company. Peace,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ooooops.....
20210523_110343.jpg

Better.
Hack

Super Moderator
Hiya, Doug and Hack!

Good Morning Cath and Hack, nice kit there Mate :) slept long and hard last night. Back to work cycle this am, Cabt wait to see what went on while I was off. More coffee if you need.
43 and sunny heading to mid 70s, glad I dont have to crawl up in attic again.
Have a great day
Yikes! I certainly hope you don鈥檛 have to go in the attic any time soon. That鈥檚 brutal.

Ooooops..... View attachment 241435
Better.

Hack
Ahhhh that looks refreshing. 馃槑 What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Enjoy your company later today!馃崝馃尛馃ォ

On with the afternoon!

Discussion Starter · #8 ·
......GOT a 'confirmed 9 Guests' so far, up from the 4 invited, and the 'soup kitchen affect always allows for the potential of more 'pop in's'.
All n all an easy day at the grill so far.......not the unappreciative hoards that Perry had yesterday.
Hack

Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another groovy gathering comes to a close......always with a little tear we bid a good night to All. Wound up with a 'Baker's dozen' to share the food with.

Swell thought for All, and hope some coolness spent the day abiding with You's,
Hack

Super Moderator
Evening all ,

Well, taking the day "off" yesterday set the vibe for today being a pretty productive day. Got a LOT of stuff done, even ended up with lowering 95% of the 10 acres here, somehow. String trimming mebbe tomorrow and grooming tween the blueberries. Dunno what the forecast is, but the "scattered t-storms" for today, ended up with mebbe a feeling of a drop/mist a few times. Nothing overhead looked threatening, so carried on with my efforts.
Got a good deal of housework type stuff/fixin' checked off in the am,,,

Only ONE adult foamy beverage in the fridge after my end of day shower,,,popped a few in the freezer to help things along.Shame on whoever is in charge of stocking da fridge,,, I see the culprit in the mirror,,, hmmm.

Comfy chair time,,,

Hope everyone had a great day1

Super Moderator
......GOT a 'confirmed 9 Guests' so far, up from the 4 invited, and the 'soup kitchen affect always allows for the potential of more 'pop in's'.
All n all an easy day at the grill so far.......not the unappreciative hoards that Perry had yesterday.
Hack
That鈥檚 the way to entertain, Hack! Plus, that鈥檚 the way to treat your host.
Depending when your guests arrived, they might be having ice cream about now. Or maybe going back for seconds on the grilled items.

This afternoon Bobbi talked me into going to Home Depot tp shop for plants that like shade (under the maple tree) - two different shades of caladium, plus plants that like the afternoon sun...calla lilies and dusty miller.
A number of years ago I planted a tricolor St John鈥檚 wort the area of my down spout rain garden. It鈥檚 a happy camper this year!
Tomorrow I鈥檒l take photos of everything to share here.

Grooviness to all tonight.

Super Moderator
Ooops! I forgot to post this last night.

Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool :cool: Playing drums is a feeling you can't explain.
During the summer months Our music venue gets opened up for our 'weekly shindigs' to encourage folks to 'give music a try'......from the shyest to the most repressed urges people will step up and kick the tires. There's times it's a series of lessons, and I pride myself on I can have 'Anyone reading music, and playing the guitar, keyboard, or drums in 10 minutes.....and of course they realize from that point on they have their whole lives to take it from there to wherever they want to.'. And other times there's a group of us that entertain Our Guests. And at other times it's the sound of a keyboard off in the background, or a series of guitar solos around the bonfire, and passed on.

IMG_1051.jpg

Hack

1 - 17 of 17 Posts