The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoohooooo!!!! It's Thursday, what I prefer to call Friday-Eve....

Out of bed, sleepyheads! :dance: :dance:

It's another beauty of a day in SE Minnesota....too bad I'm at work.....

I have meetings all day with the Architects that will be working on our new Children's Medical Center.

Jodi

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
gooooood morning trt!!!

i was considering working on my stand today. but instead i'll think i'll watch episodes 5,6, & 7 of OZ :) watch the frst four yesterday lol

i MIGHT get out to the garage at some point, but whoe knows. i mean after all i do need to maintain my lead over dave ;)

havea greeeeeeaaaaaat day

cath must be out singing this morning. that or being a good citizen at the civiten meeting :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I only have a half day today!

:dance:

Then I get to go finish packing and catch a plane to Austin, TX for a wedding. Back on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great Friday-eve and rest of the weekend!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Good morning everyone. Another day of work on mom's house. :( Found someone local who will tear down and haul off the old old garage in the backyard. I figured I would take it down before the wind does. (It is leaning at a 45 deg angle!) He is going to charge $300. Half what another guy quoted! :) And, a lady who buys property, fixes them up and rents them, is coming by today at one to look at the place. *crosses fingers* I want to go back home to my tank. *cries*

·
Super Moderator
28,346 Posts
Mawnin' TRT!!!

Yup, Jay, I was at that Civitan meeting ealier today. Just barely had time to get the birthday greetings posted before I left the house at 6:50. :eek:

Jodi- don't forget we want you in the BRW org. Your application has been accepted even though you haven't applied! How's that for a deal, huh ladies?:dance: :dance: :dance:

Love and hugs to everyone!

Good luck with the new grandbaby project, Doug :)

·
Super Moderator
22,700 Posts
Mornin' All! one midnite done, 4 to go,,,,did the dishes, fired up the RO,got the truck up for a oil change, got my dirt movin stuff out (fill /level/ seed, from last falls excav. for the new septic)
1/2 hr home already, and so far so good for getting stuff done today,,,,we'll see how long i can go,,,,
everyone have a great day!:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
good morning

Hello to all you TRT people, from a new member here! Joined your site because you're much more level headed than some of the other sites I've visited! Hope all you folks have a great Thursday!

Jim:dance:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good Morning everyone and Welcome Jimcfar!

Us? Level-headed? *snicker* Well, we just try to have a good time while sharing the love for the hobby. I'm glad you found us, and hope you enjoy it here!

Well, I'm off to take a full-length practice board exam. The problem is that the questions in the practice exam are never quite as long or complicated as the real thing. Thus, I'm not quite sure how to work the time management angle. Oh well. See ya'll in 8 hours. :( At least I get a built -in lunch break. That will be the puppy break.

And it dawned on me yesterday that she might be Neuf, rather than lab + chow. Or maybe border collie. I'm hoping for something smaller (than me), but either way, she's got a great temperment already.

Anyway, enjoy your day,
Danielle

·
Administrator
49,124 Posts
Re: good morning

jimcfar said:
Hello to all you TRT people, from a new member here! Joined your site because you're much more level headed than some of the other sites I've visited! Hope all you folks have a great Thursday!

Welcome Jim, we are working hard to fix that level headed thing, but we have found that reef keeping can be fun and so can sharing info :D

·
Super Moderator
22,700 Posts
Re: good morning

jimcfar said:

WELCOME!!!!
glad to have you aboard!:beer:
Hmmmm, another J Crowd member in waiting? time will tell,,,,

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
could be :)

WELCOME JIMCFAR!!!!!!! :beer:

that's the first time in my life anyone has ever grouped me with the level headed ones :)

seriously though, i love the rules and values here at TRT. i found trt first, then found the others, and i hardly ever even stop in, everytime i ever have, it's one flame after another.

i wont name names, but the majority i've been too, can't even come close to having as friendly of an atmosphere as we have here.

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
morning all, staying home today to get ready to leave for the Austin wedding. got the water ready for a water change.

jimcfar-Welcome to the TRT. "level-headed" huh. i think it is more the fact that we are just winging it like everyone else, but we will just admit it.:D

Mrs Smith said:
And it dawned on me yesterday that she might be Neuf, rather than lab + chow. Or maybe border collie. I'm hoping for something smaller (than me), but either way, she's got a great temperment already.
how big are the paws? lets put it this way: at 4 months Fezzik was almost 50lbs! if it is part newf. i bet you will not find a better friend.

G~

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ok if level headed is not the correct term... how about "common sense oriented!"? I posted 2 questions on another site..... didn't even get a reply to either..... but noticed that if someone didn't do something well..... then they got TORCHED.
I've been doing Marine aquariums for quite some time now... but reef systems are fairly new to me. I very much want to learn and do this as correctly as possible. But if I mess up... I don't need a hammer to the brain. (well ok sometimes I do).
I already feel much more welcome here. :D

Thanks,
Jim

P.S. I have a pack of dogs too...... of which one of my labs... she may as well be my daughter! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Geoff said:
how big are the paws? lets put it this way: at 4 months Fezzik was almost 50lbs! if it is part newf. i bet you will not find a better friend.

G~
:rolleyes: Men. Actually we bought Fezzik at 5 months, and he was 57 pounds, but that's close. :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Morning all,

Late start today, bought a dig camera a couple of days ago and still trying to figure it out. Arghh! I don't like the auto mode, so I've already been online for a couple of hours this morning reading up. Someday, if I get decent pics of my tank, I'll post them ;)

WELCOME, JIM. :) Just beware of the 'J crowd' They're scary!!! :eek: :funny:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning TRT! Welcome aboard jimcfar!

I just put on my pot of coffee and am trying to decide if I will get any work done today.

Have a great day! The weekend is almost here!

Andrew:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.