The Reef Tank banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah Rick I always play that line when Jen says She loves me......,'SORRY to hear about your tastes!". :ROFLMAO:
Hack

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Steaks and Chicken on the grill this evening......Macaroni salad, baked 'sweet' beans with smoked pork kicker, and Deviled eggs with horseradish. And indulged in a cold Miller Lite.......at the first signs of an empty space I'm grabbing some of that watermelon over there as well. Giggle n wiggle.....NOT YET! :unsure: :cautious:
Hack

·
Administrator
19,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Had a dinky little empty spot show up,and on my way to that sliver of cold watermelon and blasted ice cream sandwich pulled into the spot.....THE NERVE! Now I got's to wait for another opening. :eek:
Hack

·
Administrator
48,724 Posts
“Pain heals - Chicks dig scars”. - Keanu Reeves. Lookin good Capt. I don’t know about you but I am well past the pretty years. An extra 15 minutes of beauty sleep and you will be good as new.
I tell my GF that the scratches I get from Furg are nothing compares to old scars. She asked me if I kept them in a scrapbook, to which I replied my life is recorde on ancient parchment

·
Administrator
48,724 Posts
Oh man, done with shopping , thinking of stir fry, dinner. I just did first sprouted mung beans, love em, never tried to grow my own. Cheap at local market but like everything packed way more than I can east by my self

·
Administrator
48,724 Posts
Or not just Phiile steak Sammis, tired, need to eat then hit hit rack. Wemt out weed eating and alergies are aweful

21 - 27 of 27 Posts