The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Thanks guys... same to you. I get to go into work tomorrow for a bit of O.T. until around noon =). I'm not sure yet if it's 1.5x or 2.5x for my pay yet... But either way O.T. is O.T.!!!

Jason

· Registered
469 Posts
Happy Easter everyone, enjoy family time and drive safe! (We have a long day ahead of us-Stop at Dads around 10am...go to Nathan's parents from 1130-330-then off to Tomah to visit my family.) Girls had their first "official" Egg hunt today and that was a lot of fun!

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
HAPPY EASTER.........no plans here just gona do a small egg hunt for the kids...

everyone that will be travelin tomorrow..be safe and have fun and enjoy time with the family.....

· REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Does this mean that you are having an "Easter Special?" Where we can come in and "easter egg hunt" the brightest colors? BTW, easter egg hunts are F-R-E-E, unless your letting it slip that the bunny doesnt really come hoping around planting eggs around town... You dont want that now Matt!

· Registered
2,518 Posts
Happy Easter!!

Anybody know why the Easter Bunny hides his eggs?

· Registered
2,518 Posts
So nobody knows he's sleeping with a chicken. haha :)

· L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.