Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahhaa i dont want to be 22 :( how depressing lol
:lol:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Come on now. You are depressing the "old" people here.

Happy birthday none-the-less.

I won't give you your birthday spanking in the traditional sense, but bring that RX over here and I will give you my kind of spanking.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heres me putty my dweeby friends to work!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me see pics of ur supra!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah it does look like the RX has been abused by your "friends". If I had friends like that, I would have my lawyer, and my buddy Guido on speed dial.

Wait Guido is my lawyer. And he is on my speed dial. Gotta love Guido. Justice by law or he will go above (or below) it.

No pics on this computer. Wait till I get to the office tomorrow. Then you will probably get some.

How are the corals doing BTW?

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Happy birthday. 22 is nothing. ;)

Just wait til you hit 25. That was the first time I felt "old." I was walking across campus on my way to the hospital for a rotation. I walked by a dorm and saw two young women waiting out front for someone to come get them. I remember thinking to myself that boy they looked young...then it dawned on me that THEY WERE IN COLLEGE. I had to stop and ponder that for a little while, as it was the first time I felt "old." :funny:

Just wait until you hit 30 as well...I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. But, well, not being in your 20s anymore was kinda "different." :jester:

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
Happy BD!
It's not how old you are, it's how old you act!
I've been twenty-two for about 12 years now - it's not all that bad. :D

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
25... about when the pounds started comming with the birthdays...

22... still can have your cake and eat it too... HBD!

·
Registered
894 Posts
otolith said:
Just wait til you hit 25. That was the first time I felt "old."
Just wait until you hit 30 as well...I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. But, well, not being in your 20s anymore was kinda "different." :jester:
:agree: I totally agree....

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

Oh yeah and you won't get the pics of the supra until later today when Reefmyster wakes up :rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no wonder they made a rule of not drinking before 12... its 1 pm and im drunk thanks for all the birthday wishes u guys and yes i still act 12 lolz

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
glad to see you made it up by 2 today ;)

Supra still looks awesome:thumbup:
reefmyster said:
Yeah, just rolled out of bed, a few hours ago.

It was a beautiful sunrise tho.

Ye Olde Supra-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts