The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tom_rhode, beefstew, and inspector eric !!

Aren't you all the lucky ones! You get the red eye special of the Official TRT Chorus ®

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUU!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
47,621 Posts
Happy Birthday Nikki

Best B-Day wishes, hopefully Geoff has been bustin a move on getting your tank up and running :D

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Happy Bday Nikki and everyone!

Hope you have a great day and get something neat for your tanks :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
happy birthday nikki !!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!! :banana: :banana: :blob: :banana:

·
Super Moderator
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Johnny! I love that surprise gif you added...so I shamelessly ...um....that is to say...added it to my collection :D

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
she tried to get on today, but ran out of time. our A/C was not working this morning so we were scampering around like crazy to get that fixed, and then dinner, the phone calls, before she knew it, it was past pumpkin time, and she crawled into bed. not a late owl like me. i will get her on tomorrow. i did say happy birthday to her from all of you.

G~

·
Registered
133 Posts
You guys are great! *snif*

As Geoff briefly described above, my birthday was quite an adventure. Getting the A/C fixed (boy did we ever get off cheap and easy on that one - faulty wire + several hours of much frustration + nice repairman = $130) took up most of the day. We did get Geoff's hair cut (boy did he need it! :funny: ), and we got our passport photos taken, and then we ran some errands (babies'r'us, home depot) before going to dinner. The best part of the whole day, other than getting Ryan laughing hysterically in the car, was my Creme Brulee dessert. :)

The worst part was that just before dinner I started to get a nasty headache, which is part of the reason I conked out early. :(

The really funny part is that I have been waiting all month for my birthday thread, and then I didn't even get to check it on my birthday! :rolleyes: But first thing this morning, here I am and thank you so much for your birthday wishes!

Finally, for those of you who are wondering, my gift from Geoff was not fish-tank related. It was a couple of pottery pieces from a local artist. I am starting a collection.

:D

Thanks again, I really miss you guys. We gotta get a second computer and DSL...

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts