The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Super Moderator
Thanks for starting George鈥檚 birthday thread, Vinnie!

Happy birthday, George! Here鈥檚 a wee bit of cake for you and the rest of us until Hack comes home from work. Who knows what he鈥檚 got up his sleeve. 馃コ

Administrator
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!

Food Ingredient Cuisine Recipe Baked goods

I was caught 100% off guard Pal......I got home from work and started switching internet around and stumbled across my BD tracker and saw your name....came on here, and sure as snot. So sorry I am late to the festivities. THANK YOU Vinnie.

As far as the cake goes, I was once told you can never be too wrong giving 'what you like'.....and according to recent comments I'm fond of chocolate. :unsure: ;)

Wish you all the best,
Hack

Administrator
Thanks Cath.....a 'wing and a prayer'. (y)
One of the MANY REASONS George it would be groovy to have you back around the Training Table......We get to know 'personal preferences' and can custom tailor you cake for next year.......not to mention the guy in charge might even remember next year.:sneaky:
Hack

Administrator
Dont be a stranger George, we dont bite much. I am always up here about Rotties latest , Heres my new pup since Kai and Bobo passed. Dad is lab, mom is Pyrenee and Akita. Wont be 8 months till Oct 9 but she is 70ish lb sweety

Administrator
Her name id Fergie, her sister in the litter was Diana, doggy mom was a Royalty Fan, Had I had gotten the other girl pup name change world be in order. Girlfriend is a diane, Exwife is Diane and i have a sister and 3 old GF that were all Dianes. Didnt plan it, just how it worked out. Actually the correct spelling of her name is Furgee since it uses my last name as well. 72# yesterday, she will be 8 months 9th of Octocber

1 - 20 of 20 Posts