The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....on this day in 1951 something happened....:unsure:......We now refer to THAT as Doug's birthday!馃榿

Food Bottle Cake Cake decorating Black

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pal!

Font Art Magenta Event Visual effect lighting

Hope you awaken to something wonderful,
Hack

Just some guy, you know?
Well I woke up that was a good start :) Thank You All, esp Hack, I noticed you iced the Guinness. You know why they drink warm beer in UK? Cause the refrigerators are made by Lucas Electric ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA Lucas Electric! Also known as the Prince Of Darkness. Ask anyone that owns a MG.

Happy birthday Doug!

Whiskey

Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
Oh I am well aware of the insanity that is British wiring. 3 windshield wiper motors on a MG Midget and 5 wires鈥ositive ground. I鈥檇 drink my beer warm too. That said I have a dozen+ generations of Brit heritage behind me and I just take it as quirky charm. I鈥檇 do bad things for a vintage British bike (Norton Manx) in spite of the debauchery the electrics would be.

Just some guy, you know?
My Dad had a MGB long before I was born. He said it was in such bad shape that the only thing worth a cent in that car was the gauges because they were special and impossible to get. He sold the car and someone stole them about a month later from the school parking lot.

Super Moderator
Dang! Missed out on a timely 鈥淗appy Burfday Doug鈥.
Hope you have many,many more Dude馃憤馃徏

Reactions: cath
1 - 11 of 11 Posts