The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to Nicole we've got lots of birthdays today! ....deepdiver, Nion, mainerules, liver_n_jello, SeaGoblin, rolly, and Bob Ashcraft!!!

C'mon Dick...you get to join in the Official TRT Chorus in singing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Attachments

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Happy Birthday all!

Nicole, I hope you have a great day! :) :dance: :)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Cath, sorry I missed the 'singing', but I was already heading out the door to take FishGirl to school! You wouldn't have wanted my one-note off-key voice in there anyway!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nicole, deepdiver, Nion, mainerules, liver_n_jello, SeaGoblin, rolly, and Bob Ashcraft!

The number of birthdays you've had isn't important as long as you're still having them! :D

I hope your special day is really special!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Happy Birthday Nicole!

I'm sure that the kids will be your staff for the "Queen for a day"you deserve!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thanks everyone!!! Seems lots of folks were pretty "busy" in December...cause 9 mo. later....here we are!!! (I was a Christmas Eve baby,myself ;) ) Got to sleep in this am 'til 8:15 ! Whoo Hoo!!! Got gorgeous roses and some nice cards from hubby and kids. I hope all you other b'dayers have a great day,too.

37 down, a ton more to go!!!!

·
Administrator
47,624 Posts
(quote) The number of birthdays you've had isn't important as long as you're still having them! (unquote)
I love that :)
HAppy Birthday Nichole and everyone else :D

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
FishDaddy said:
The number of birthdays you've had isn't important as long as you're still having them!
Doug,
Only us OFR's can truly appreciate that statement!! :D

Andy,
Congratulations to your daughter on her FIRST! I'm sure it's an exciting day for the whole family!

Dick:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts