The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i recently purchased a Haddoni Green carpet anemone. When i first introduced it inside the tank it fell sideways and remained sideways throughout the night.
Morning when i saw it buried itself in the sand sideways...
Any chance of it to move again and tilt itself to its original position? here are some pics for better understanding.

·
Underwater Demolitions
11,547 Posts
It does look happy. The annoying thing about nems is that they go where they want, not where we want.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh okay... It is impossible to move it now to where i want? It has attached itself to the glass like a suction cup lol

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
You can try to move it. Its kinda hard to get there food unstuck. Try something thin to get under.it once you can get a finger under it and get it started its will free pretty easy. Its just getting it started thats hard. You do not want to hurt its foot in any way it can die. I would also reconsider having a carpet nem. They are the best looking nem and yours is very pretty but it will most likely eat a fish or 2 at some point. Mine ate a copperband butterfly and a dwarf lion fish. They were both a few days in my tank so not sure if they werent doing well and the nem got it or if they swam into it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts