The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone!:wavey:

I can't believe that Friday finally made it here! It's been a long 11 days!

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning :wavey:

who needs an alarm clock when you've got a puppy?

·
Administrator
46,888 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!:wavey:

I can't believe that Friday finally made it here! It's been a long 11 days!
Happy Friday Eric, I can't imagine 11 days, this 5 was brutal, tho not esp bad
nice long nap and 8 more then I am off for theweekend, they youngest Grandkid get his party this weekend, so that will be a big part of my weekend,
Hopefully I can catch up on some mowing, now that the fire danger is downgraded to high

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Morning Everyone

Dell should be coming today to repair my puter !! I'm so excited

Chris and Amy stay safe keep ahead of the storm

Amy I hope Erin is feeling better today - when are we gonna see pics of the craft room?

Have a great day everyone

·
Registered
154 Posts
:wavey: Morning All!

who needs an alarm clock when you've got a puppy?
:sleeping: Who needs an alarm clock when you've got two kids who don't want to sleep at the same time at night?

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
I was just told to head to Chicago for the day

later folks

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,736 Posts
Good morning all!

Amy,.. I thought the sump and Prop tank were in your craft room? Did you not take a picture of that? Or did you change plans?

Well,. I'm beat,.. I didn't sleep a wink last night, as tired as I was I just couldn't do it, so sadly I don't think I'll be going to the race track tonight, I think I'll be going to bed.

Whiskey

·
Registered
154 Posts
Amy - is that paint the same color as my upstairs living room? :confused: With all that junk how am I supposed to invite myself over next Saturday to scrapbook either by myself or with you?

KIA - Have fun in Chicago.

Whiskey - I think all of Amy's stuff in now in the room off from the craft room (see door in last picture)

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,736 Posts
Amy - is that paint the same color as my upstairs living room? :confused: With all that junk how am I supposed to invite myself over next Saturday to scrapbook either by myself or with you?
This part made me go Huh? :confused: Do you really go over to her house to scrapbook alone? Like when Amy is not home? If so I must ask,.. why not just do it at your house?

Whiskey - I think all of Amy's stuff in now in the room off from the craft room (see door in last picture)
Oh,.. okay - I didn't remember about that at first, but now I think I remember,.. the part where she mixed her water before, right?

Whiskey

·
Registered
154 Posts
This part made me go Huh? :confused: Do you really go over to her house to scrapbook alone? Like when Amy is not home? If so I must ask,.. why not just do it at your house?
I think the better question is, why don't you go to somebody's house to scrapbook by yourself? :funny:

To answer your questions, after this last week I would completely scrapbook by myself at her house. Why? Because I won't be tempted to buy stuff I don't need. No, I would not do it if she wasn't home, even though I know she'd be okay with it because she's cool like that :D

Why not do it at my place? Two reasons. Both under 3 feet tall. Yes, I can shut the door but they still pound on it.

Oh,.. okay - I didn't remember about that at first, but now I think I remember,.. the part where she mixed her water before, right?
Maybe?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I do have some shopping to do though, I don't have any camping gear.
I'm jellos. I soooo would like to go camping. Falls here are nice weather for it.

When you say no camping gear, not even a sleeping bag? Are you having to get your own tent and campfire utensils? Just a friendly reminder to get a sleeping bag that's the right temp for where you'll be because I don't wanna hear no complaining about you being cold ;)

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,736 Posts
I'm jellos. I soooo would like to go camping. Falls here are nice weather for it.

When you say no camping gear, not even a sleeping bag? Are you having to get your own tent and campfire utensils? Just a friendly reminder to get a sleeping bag that's the right temp for where you'll be because I don't wanna hear no complaining about you being cold ;)
I'll take some pictures for you :)
The only thing I have is a sleeping bag, the only problem is that the zipper in the bottom is messed up so I need to find someone to sow it up or something.

I need a tent, campfire stuff, cooking stuff, I'm excited!!! I haven't been camping in probably 6 years, I kept trying to go, but every time something ended up happening and I didn't end up being able too.

I hope the gear isn't that pricey,.. if it is I'll just call it a birthday present to myself :)

Whiskey

1 - 20 of 55 Posts