The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Coffee, eggs over easy or hard if you like. Cowboy potatoes, Texas toast, and local apples.

Perry - looking forward to the photo of Cynthia's Dorado in it's prominent place on the wall.

See you all later today.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Morning everyone. Cath it will be a month before we get the fish, but the spot for it is wide open.

Well gotta dig into some projects at work leftover from some folks that are no longer here. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good evening, you three. What a ghost town today.

Have a tall glass of milk and a Cannoli.
Is that offer still good, Vinnie?

Cath it will be a month before we get the fish, but the spot for it is wide open.

Well gotta dig into some projects at work leftover from some folks that are no longer here. :beer:
I wondered how long that taxidermy would take.

How did those extra projects go, Perry?

Morning Gang hope this cold lightens up quick
Hope you could get some rest today, Doug.

Work was nuts this AM. AV equipment foul-ups that even IT couldn't figure out. The rest of the day was steady but not crazy.

Off to take my nap in a minute. See you all in the AM. We may even have cannoli for breakfast. :funny:

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
no let up on the stuffed head, sinus infection :(
Oh well I am off to bed myself, have to get brady, do dump run and load a bunch of wood into the truck tomorrow

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Evening everyone. Cath those were some 4 month projects so I'll need a couple of days to bang them out for each one.

There is a lot of transition at work, so I am going to jump on in. It is about time to at least move and not look like you are starring as part of a Docker's commercial.

Man the lamburgers with grilled onions and mushrooms with sweet potato fries from scratch came out great tonight. Now I gotta try and remember what the particulars were.

Rest well remaining non facebook or H1N1 stooges. :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts