The Reef Tank banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Administrator
18,910 Posts
If you really want to reach out and touch something a scope is the way to go.
Yeah.....But just in case you didn't get their attention the first time....

This has been know to do the trick.
Hack

·
Administrator
18,910 Posts
Wood Table Comfort Tableware Flooring

I was just resupplied with another couple armfuls of 'practice material' to get my skills back in shape for my POST HAVING TO GO TO THE OFFICE period of my life. ;) Just think......some people actually have to 'buy' guns. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

First on my 'I can't wait to get started list' is a 1936 Stevens MODEL 53 SS 12 ga. .....Seems to have missed the 'Handle with loving care Train' when it left the station.

And here's an up date from that last disappointing outing.....

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Rim Audio equipment

A 're-do' of that.....

Same .22's at 100 yrds......I shot right target, Hack had left.....So I'm back in the game with the scope adjusted, and cleaned optics that I can see out of......DED RECKONING will get you home, but good optics will get you there better'er.
("Yeah, can't complain about the results, but Hack still struggles with 'SLOW THE HECK DOWN'. He shoots about 4-1 over me.")

Hack

·
Administrator
18,910 Posts
Furniture Table Building Computer desk Home appliance

Wood Bumper Floor Flooring Wood stain

Getting kinda busy out there.....First up, I had to make some more storage racks.
Not much more than a 'barrack's rack'. No furniture quality effort to be found this time, but it keeps things organized.

Heading to bed last night I realized I just piled all the new acquisitions on our bed.....had to scurry to find a hiding place for them over night.......Laundry baskets are an amazingly versatile creation. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, needed the extra space,
Hack

101 - 107 of 107 Posts