The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Friday!!!! WOOOO FREAKIN HOOOOO

Johnny, How is that Cap doing?

Jay, all the water still in the glass boxes (er none on the floor?).

Stoney, get them frags ready for me buddy Ill be testing the water again on Sunday just to see where I am!

Good morning all, Im off work alllll day. I finished my auto-top off yesterday, and tested it, it worked like a charp, ill post details later.......I just put RO water in it last night, but didn't dose any kalk. Ill take water tests when I get home before dosing just so I can get a feel for what one day of dripping does my tank.

Hope everyone has a good day I'll be spending all of mine with my nose pressed against the glass naming my pods!!!

Dave

(Don't laugh everyone of you have gone through the stage of not having enough "life" in your tank so yo name your pods and feather dusters!)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BANG BANG BANG BANG....I can't believe its 3:00am and not a soul around....BANG BANG BANG!!!...

Still at work, thought I would wake a few of you up to be miserable with me!

Dave

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Yea, its Friday. Going to get my daughter home from college tonight, for the weekend. Otherwise, planning on enjoying a weekend home. We are expecting rain, which is good considering we have not had any in about 4 weeks.

Homer

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Good Mawnin' Dave, tims, Greg, Homer and TRT!!!!

I've gotta rush this AM. Going to the SC District Civitan Annual Convention in Florence, SC. Not a big city, but we'll have fun. Tomorrow's a pig pickin' :eek: Now what do I do, Jay? Noooooo not going to the other side. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've given Johnny the birthday greetings job in my absence. It's ok to pinch him into action if you have to :D

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Morning :)

So whats a pig pickin?

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Mornin' All! two more days left in my vacation,,:( gonna cram a lot of work in around here that i need to do,,
everyone have a great FRIDAY!:dance: :beer:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!

Looks like alot of folks beat me up this morning! I didn't rise till around 6AM and that felt good. Of coarse I don't have to worry about getting up early now for at least two weeks maybe three before I go back to work!

Oh yeah! Cath has given me a job to do on the birthday people for the next couple of days so I had better do that or face cath's punishment when she returns! Now you people make sure you post on my "happy birthday" thread so it will look good for cath. I'm counting on ya!:D

Well everyone have a great Friday and I have a coral package arriving this morning and I am excited about that as well!:dance:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Good morning everyone! Cool and misty here in KC. I am so glad it is Friday! To bad it isn't a payday aswell. :) ReefDave...have fun nameing your pods..it will work best to help you remember their names if you also take pics of each one! ;) Or get them little nametags. :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
heh!

I am going with slides in hand to brainwash.. er.. uh... EDUCATE Kelley's 2nd grade class on corals and coral reefs. Just eye candy and a mild dose of coral biology ("they have little plant cells in their body, they make and share their food...")

Thinking of taking a bag of Southdown with me... :funny:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Morning all. I have a 1/2 day today. Can't usually post on the 'mornin' thread because I never wake up early enough to do it before work... ;) (Sorry guys, as much as I like to hang out here, I rather sleep a few minutes longer) :funny:

Gotta drive to the boonies to get some wormer for my horse, move some things around the tank to make room for some halimeda I bought (small tanks can be a pita), then head off to work.

Have a good 'friday', everybody :beer:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good Morning....
looks to be a super day in Central In...too bad I have to work tonight....
Got a couple of frags from Mike Mersot in Wed...waiting for the lights to come on so I can see how they are doing....he sent me a finger leather and some maiden's hair...
hope everyone has a great weekend...
bob

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Another cool and misty morning in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Fall sure arrived fast here, even the trees haven't realized it yet-not even a hint of fall color!

Not much going on here today. Though I'm waiting to hear from the tranny shop about my car; I'm afraid this may be the end for the ol' Volvo wagon. Sigh. And let me tell you, it really sucks getting around this area by bus. Urban sprawl at it's finest :eek:

Hope you all have a great Friday!

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Happy Friday everyone! It's my Friday off...got my haircut this morning....think I'm going to crawl back into bed for a while and just relax...

Haven't decided on whether to get the arc eyed hawk yet....my tank is so peaceful that I don't know if I want to add something that has the potential to be so aggressive...

Have a great day everyone!

Jodi

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Jodi,

I know what you mean about peaceful tanks. I used to have a 20 gallon FW and two of the inhabitants were two marble angel fish. They were fine as babies but as they grew the larger of the two would just hammer on the smaller. (Well, they are just fancy looking cichlids, lol) The kids re-named the angels Beavis and Butthead. We kept a small wooden dowel next to the tank to chase Butthead away from Beavis so you'd hear this from the other room "Mom, get the' fish stick', they're at it again!" ;)

I couldn't take the aggression anymore and traded them back to the store. Fish tanks are supposed to be relaxing!

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Good day everyone, I get to tell a very good friend that I think his wife is cheating on him :(. I am a very lucky man to be married to Brooke.

Jon

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MontanaRocknReefer said:
Looks like alot of folks beat me up this morning!
Hmm......is this a metaphor for people mistreating you? Does this have anything to do with me and Jay picking on you about the advice? huh? What's that you say Buzz_Hog? Oh..he doesn't mean BEAT as in recieved a beating?....er just woke up before him you say? oh......nm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts