The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several tanks for sale ranging from 75 gal to 135 gal. I think there are 4 75 gal, 1 125 gal-6ft long, 1 135 gal-6ft long, 2 120 gal-4 ft long. There may be more than that. Those I know for sure I have. All of these have stands and canopies, but nothing else. They are all in storage in my basement and I have no pictures. Getting a photo would be a real pain, since they're all stacked up. If you're serious, I'll do the best I can to get you one. I'd like to sell all of these, so I'll work up a price if you're interested. I promise it'll be a good deal. By the way the 6 ft tanks are not drilled. The 135 is an Oceanic and I think the 125 is an all-glass.
Thanks,
Richard
[email protected]

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow! You used to run an aquarium right? :D

If the 120 is a RR tank (2 overflows), I am interested.

·
Jr. Reef Tank Engineer
1,081 Posts
PMed

- Michael

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would you let me know what you'd like for one of the 4ft/120 gals? I am still in doing the all reading phase before I even think about setting up a reef tank, so this may not even be an option for that...but I definitely am interested in a bigger freshwater set up now.

thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks!! Good to be here. I have been rolling around the idea of a SW tank for awhile now...Knew it was a definite science but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed! Just trying to educate myself and do lots of reading before biting the bullet! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm interested in a 75 Gallon tank. I don't need a picture, but could you describe the stand/canopy? What about manufacturer, age, and condition?

CircleK

·
Registered
274 Posts
reading is a very good idea to do before you get started on a tank, i have a friend that did nothing but read all the summer before he got a fish tank because before we had gotten all of our information from petland in duluth, but now he knows so much that even they ask him sometimes

and welcome to TRT

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Welcome to TRT circleK!

This message board is extremely helpful for help with setting up and maintaining a new tank. All you have to do is ask! Definitely learn as much as you can before you actually get things up and running and it will save you many headaches.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright to make things easier, here's a description and cost of each tank as best as I can do.
90 gal. One overflow, drilled for closed loop. custom oak stand and canopy..$450
125 gal non drilled black stand and canopy..$300
135 gal Oceanic non drilled, same dimensions as a 125 just taller, comes with pine stand, no canopy...$300
120 gal..two corner overflows..all-glass..white stand and canopy..$450
75 gal all-glass with overflow and modern oak stand and canopy, all brand new ....$750
75 gal, same as above with pine stand and canopy....$500
two other 75 gal tanks with no stand or canopy....$150 ea.
55 gal drilled with modern oak stand and canopy...$250

If you've pm'd me I'm going to send you here, since I have a ton of responses. Hopefully, this will answer your questions.
Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
874 Posts
sent PM on the 120 gal..two corner overflows..all-glass..white stand and canopy..$450 and the 125 gal non drilled black stand and canopy..$300

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far I've had the 120 gal and the 90 gal spoken for. As long as I can be off work for them to come down and get them.
Richard

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rgzfly said:
Alright to make things easier, here's a description and cost of each tank as best as I can do.
90 gal. One overflow, drilled for closed loop. custom oak stand and canopy..$450
125 gal non drilled stand only $250
135 gal Oceanic non drilled, same dimensions as a 125 just taller, comes with pine stand, no canopy...sold
120 gal..two corner overflows..all-glass..white stand and canopy..$450
75 gal all-glass with overflow and modern oak stand and canopy, all brand new ....$750
75 gal, same as above with pine stand and canopy....$500
two other 75 gal tanks with no stand or canopy....$150 ea.
55 gal drilled with modern oak stand and canopy...$250

If you've pm'd me I'm going to send you here, since I have a ton of responses. Hopefully, this will answer your questions.
Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I still have all but the 135 gal which I sold with a different stand and canopy. The 125 now has only a pine stand. All other tanks still available if anyone is interested.
Thanks for looking,
Richard

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not sure what you may be looking for, I have several boxes of stuff I haven't unpacked since I moved. Some of it is going to be used when I set up my new tank and the rest I'll post once I figure it all out. If you have something specific in mind, let me know. I'll see if I have it.
Richard

1 - 20 of 22 Posts