The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's any group orders going in the near future for snails/crabs could someone PM me? I don't have access to the member forums any more so I can't really see when things are going on. Thanks.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Where are you going to order from? I would like small turbos and necarius(sp) snails. Also some blue legs for the ol sump of rock.pm me prices and I will search too for good pricing.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I got a set of snails from souk whose shell is pointy - color looks like coraline purple and grey. Not sure the actual kind, but since I established my reef tank they have x10 been a few of them replicate (alot). Am more willing to stay up late and catch a few if you are willing to take a pair or two. Not sure but this worked for me. Crabs have been my only expense since they have siffered casualties by my triggers. LMK

Thinking about it, I gave Timmy some cheato and that may had carried a bunch of eggs as well as mysis. I have them in a large number crawling in my reef. Figured if they get snacked on - they served their purpose.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i would love prob 50 small turbo's, nassies, and crabs... whenever works is fine for me. how much are you thinking it will run for prices?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am also in need of a replenishment of astrea, cerith and nass snails but I was just going to order from eTropicals this coming Tuesday.

Guess I'll wait for some concrete info on this buy.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I wouldn't mind jumping on this too if they have some stuff in stock. Wouldn't mind getting some emerald crabs and trochus snails if they can get them...I'll keep my eyes open on here for the price list.

T.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I would be interested in some additions to the clean up crew for my main display and soon to be set up frag tank.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts