The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg, here's what I'm look for to use as the substrate in my 75 gal.

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=CS0932

CaribSea oolitic select. I'm not sure if Drs. Foster and Smith carry this brand, but see what you can get for oolitic aragamax substrates. Ideally, I'd like three bags of this for a total of 90lbs.

Let me know what you can get. I'm looking for the oolitic grain size, .5-1mm like this sand.

Thanks for checking, Greg,
Joe

p.s. This won't be needed for a while, but I'd just like to know now what you're capable of getting for me in the future. Thanks! Hope the candy cane frags are opening up well for you by now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ordered it , but I am sorry I cannot charge you the same price with that other site. I would not be able to sleep at night if I do.:lol: Call me or stop by tomorrow and I will give you more details

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll stop by when I get the chance.

Thanks Greg,
Joe

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greg,

When do you expect the shipment to be in tomorrow? I'm free between Noon and 1:30pm. Then, I'm free again briefly at 5:30pm. I don't think you'll be there very late, so do you think the shipment would be in by 1:30pm? If so, let me know and I'll stop to get it. Or, let me know if I need to wait until some time during the weekend or until Monday to get it. Keep me posted.

Thanks Greg,
Joe Schneider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts