The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a green hammer frag that's in pretty pitiful shape that I'm willing to let go to a good home. I think that something in my tank is out competing it. I'd hate to see it die off because I'm not able to give it a hospitable environment. Its still got great color, it's just kind of shriveled and puny looking. Everything else in the tank looks great though.

Anyway, if anyone wants it (maybe you've got a small zoo or mushroom frag to trade :D ) they're welcome to it provided that they can pick it up. I live in Sugar Hill and any night between 5 and 7 p is good. I can also, maybe, bring it to the Borders across from the Mall of Georgia this Saturday morning.

I'm not going to give this frag to anyone who doesn't think that they can get it healty again. It needs to go to a good home.

Contact me via PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
You have a pm

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh....you S.O.B........ :)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Mike

Thanks for the frag man...It has aclimated well so far...The xenia I mounted to a rock frag in my tank...I used super glue because my lady friend couldn't get here fast enough with the nylons. They are slowly starting to perk back up....

Thanks man I will keep you posted

Clay

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool - good luck with them.

Cheers...Michael

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yeah. Your xenia frag has gone WILD in both my reef and seahorse tanks. Plus I traded a fist sized chunk of it to Petland for a nice crocea clam and I gave some to Jenn at Imagine-Ocean. And its always continued to pulse no matter what tank it goes in. It's good stuff!

Cheers...Michael

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
jokermgp said:
Oh yeah. Your xenia frag has gone WILD in both my reef and seahorse tanks.
LOL. The kudzu of the reef.:) I was so happy to get it the first time I got a frag then was so happy when I took the last piece out of my tank.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually, even though its spreading like wild fire in my tanks, I really like this strain. It's got a nice ivory, tan color, it stands up nice and pround and pulses like mad. It gives my tanks a nice touch of elegance and movement.

Cheers...Michael

1 - 11 of 11 Posts