The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to pass this along to the ARC members. If you are into PC lighting, CustomSeaLife has just come out with a new power compact /moon light setup. You can check them out here: http://www.customsealife.com/f_powercompact-moon-lite.htm

There are introductory prices for these fixtures as I ordered a 24 inch 2x65W with 2 of the moon light fixtures built-in for $169.99. This is a steal of a deal on CSL lighting. Any of the Atlanta Reef Club sponsor stores should be able to get them. I ordered mine from Imagine Ocean. Thanks Jenn!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The website has been like that since I first looked at it a couple of weeks ago, I think they like it that way. Check out this guy below. This is what you look like if you drink skimmate on a daily basis.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out this cute couple! Every product page on the website has a goofy picture, check them out!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How did JennM's high school yearbook photo get on the CustomSeaLife website? Jenn I can't believe you have been keeping that tattoo a secret. Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yeah,Nishant and according to the members of nanoreef .com you should be on ugly people too.:dance:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts