The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
may the fraud accidentally swallow a palythoa... (ok, I am not that mean but close to it) :eek:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Its probably worth that. I have only ever seen one of those in person and it was in my tank. I threw it in the bin but if its that rare id sell it for $500! Thats capitalism baby :D

Disclaimer: I have never sold anyone anything I knew to be worthless :p

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I'm holding off on that one until he throws in free shipping.:thumbup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Recent Questions :
Are you _______ serious? Will I receive the Exact same one. Yes!
Do you have any majanos?....No but possibly open to trades.

This was on the action LOL!!!

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
Lol wow, thats harsh.
I know, I know... please forgive me.

I have that terrible combination of a very dark sense of humor and an absolute hatred for those being deceitful (especially to unknowing people).

$500 = Very bad. If someone want to spend $500 for a aiptasia, that is their business... but adding "chalice" and "zoanthid" to the title, claiming it is rare, may my dark sense of humor create karma for them.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I know, I know... please forgive me.

I have that terrible combination of a very dark sense of humor and an absolute hatred for those being deceitful (especially to unknowing people).

$500 = Very bad. If someone want to spend $500 for a aiptasia, that is their business... but adding "chalice" and "zoanthid" to the title, claiming it is rare, may my dark sense of humor create karma for them.
Ah very true. The person has to know what they are doing. May a little palytoxin stop the scamming. JK.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I am going to put that on my watch list just to see if someone buys it. That's probably the funniest thing I've read all day:lol:
"Buy this one today and you will have 50 in a month!"

·
Registered
295 Posts
LOL just saw this. "This is one of the fastest replicating corals I have ever seen!!! Buy this one today and you will have 50 in a month"

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
The current bid is 499. It ends in ten minutes. I thought this was something you photo shopped as a joke then saw peoples comments and went and searched found it. He has 100% approval

1 - 20 of 28 Posts