The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all! ;)

We are finally getting around to our Grand Opening. There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony @ noon Thursday September 24, 2009. We will have finger food, super specials, and a give away or two. The sale will run from Thursday- Sunday, you will not want to miss!

Also we just brought on VorTech (map pricing yay!) and have a nice lil wave going in the new low iron Solana so you can see the undertow and action! We also brought in Sapphire Aquatics skimmers for those of us that need a nice solution for bioloads in nano's (we're getting one for the solana if you wanna check it). Check out their product and rep these little skimmers rock, they also have an awesome media reactor too!

Live stock has been really sweet lately. We have awesome SPS, ACANS, Chalices, Zoas, Frags, a ton of really nice Clams.... etc. The fish are great and healthy too with a very wide selection (a bunch of piggies in our store disguised as fish)!

See you then!
Cheers,

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Sounds great Scott... I drove down a couple weeks ago, but alas you were closed..LOL

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tony I'm sorry about that... was it on Sunday??? I have only missed one day that I didn't account for on this forum. I was sick.

Christian I got your email. Sorry for no reply, I'll go reread it now, and reply.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Nah.. it was on a tuesday... didn't know you were closed on tuesdays..my fault ;)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry T, long drive for a locked door. I'll find you a frag of your liking next time I see you. I appreciate the effort.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just as a reminder since I haven't posted it in a while- hours are Wednesday - Saturday Noon - 7 Sunday 1:30-7.

I stay open these hours to the best of my ability being a sole proprietor and sometimes running into these annoying things like sickness. I try to post here and in my store for at least a week any time we plan on closing, but of course I don't plan to get sick, and luckily don't too often.

With that said I am not too sure what my future home Clemson game Saturday schedule holds as the first game was @ 6 and no one came in all day on what is usually a busy day. This Saturday I will be closed due to a noon game. Right now I am just going to play the home game weekends by ear. I would call on these days before you make the drive. 864.654.9002

·
Registered
324 Posts
SOOOO.... if I were to cut out from work tomorrow to make a trip down to your store for the Grand Opening, what is the chance that you're going to have some frags of frogspawn? The last time I came down, you had some on Friday night, but they were gone on Saturday when I got there. I know you can't look into your crystal ball, but give me a guestimate.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
I'm planning on making the drive down tomorrow and maybe picking up a birthday present for myself

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Hey Scott, for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of that Wrasse I bought from you on Thursday... can you help me out with it?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think Scott has left the building. I sent him a question the other day, and hasn't yet responded. He must be busy with the Grand Opening.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
condei white line fairy wrasse I believe.

I don't think I got the question? Try my email. [email protected] I check it a little more often and it is pretty reliable.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
o, now I see the question. I do not have any frogspawn frags ready, but am always willing to frag colonies at the buyers request.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Yep, that's the one.. According to Reefkeeping they are fairly rare, any fact behind that?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol... depends what you mean rare... I think they are rare in fish stores. :) I don't really have a clue!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts