The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Yep I got bags floating as we speak! I show you mine if you show me yours!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
I still got about an hour acclimating and then will see if I can get some pics up.

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Leverage Lad said:
You both are past due. Show and tell time.:cool: :fish: :fish:
Its coming, its coming.....they are in tank...just want some of them to open up a bit more for the pics. I did accidentally leave the most expensive ricordia sitting ouot on the table for 20 minutes after gluing it to a rock.:mad:...i meant to sit it there for 2 minutes...i hope its ok......

jena already posted hers....

ps-
This is the THIRD day in a row you have had the same signature. You brought it up so we are going to expect more GREAT sigs fom you in the future EVERY day.;)

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh i want to add that SHARKY"S ROCKS!!!!!

Way exceeded expectations. Every single color of zoo i ordered that was stated at 20+ polyps came in at 25-50 polyps, one of the 20+ polyp zoo items that they didnt want to ship becasue it didnt look healthy to them, they replaced with a sweet color that i liked with OVER 60 polyps on it AND threw in a little ten polyp freebie.
Anyone who hasnt ordered from them heres one vote on the WAY positive side.

Their website is a WYSIWYG set up AND they take another picture of it directly before shipping it so you get this photo print out of whats in the bags along with your shipment.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
so were are your pictures...

I see on your first picture that you fix the redness on your camera, cool.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Alright dude, trying to find Sharky's, not having any luck. do you got a link?:wavey:

And still no pictures?:)

And actually I did change my signature but it was just the color on the word "almost". I know it doesn't really count but it's all in fun.:agree:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts