The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got myself a camera. Started taking pictures that same day. It is a Canon Powershot A530; good enough to start. These are pictures of our new home, we are still moving in and fixing our stuff so excuse the mess. My wife got a 6gal tank you can see on the first picture, she wanted guppies and mollies in it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
46,680 Posts
Great Looking place, so how long to put everything away? I have been working on that for 20 yrs here ;)

·
11,345 Posts
Congrats. :beer:

Beautiful place.

Nice truck.

I used to have a green Tundra just like that.......it died...i cant find a pic of the other side....where the hyundai T-boned me at 55 causing me to roll 21 yards.

Now my tundra is dark grey

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,851 Posts
Lovely place you have there, Luey. Looks nice and cool. Very nice design.
Hey, I'm impressed that you got so much put away :thumbup: Also nice to have that little FW in the kitchen.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. my wife is like the energizer bunny, just keeps going, going and going; she gives me energy to keep going myself. This was me, after 5 minutes on the couch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey Fly guy, i remember seeing that picture of your Tundra somewhere before, looks bad but I am glad you are ok.
I love my truck, I would be very sad if I lost it.

·
11,345 Posts
Little Luey said:
hey Fly guy, i remember seeing that picture of your Tundra somewhere before, looks bad but I am glad you are ok.
I love my truck, I would be very sad if I lost it.
thats what insurance is for...........as long as were not hurt. I kind of like the gray better..........i dont have to wash it as often:)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Barcochris said:
GET THE CAT OUTTA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think I sufferd enough? My eye actually swelled closed!!!
That is MR. Blink to you Chris. LOL.
I like to tank you for helping with the move, trully a good friend. Barcochris help me move, he is allergic to cats and he look like he was high on meth but he help and I appreciate all you have done. Thank pal.
:fish: :fish:
With friends like Chris I do not need enemies, no wait, that is not right, or is it?
:freak: :lol:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Twitterbait said:
I like the open design... when you gonna put some grass in?:D

i am with barcochris on the cat.... evil critters...
Grass? what is that? HE, HE. Here in the desert we actually get a desert landscape from the builder, I need to call and setup for them to come by. On the back we don't know what we are getting yet, a few ideas had been a couple of citrus trees, a garden for me. My wife does want grass but I don't know if I want the hole yard with grass since I will have to mow it; we talked about getting a small fountain back there.

The cats are my wife's other kids. I actually tolerate these two somewhat; I even pet them from time to time.:nuts:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,194 Posts
Lemme see you are not way far from the 15 and spring training land for my Padres.

A housewarming sounds wonderful. I will bring my entire motley crew. They are harmless :cry:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am also close to Tucson where my White Sox do spring training.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Luey, I could be mistaken but don't you have a desert landscape now? LOL. does not get a whole lot more desert than sand. Oh don't wory about the help, I am going to go out and buy heavy stuff now so I can return the favor....J/K

1 - 18 of 18 Posts