The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

Due to a difference of opinions I will no longer be posting here at TRT!

I told gregt I would no longer post here and I felt I need to let you guys know as alot of you are very dear and close to me!!

I have had a great run here and will truely miss you guys and wish you well and keep the good thing here alive among you!

Pat and I would like to thank you all for your support for us with her illness and God bless all of you!! Johnny

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Johnny (and Pat),

You will be missed greatly by many members here. I wish you all the best, and please stay in touch via email. You made a very positive impact on Drew (Dipstick) when he was just getting his tank started. The entire class enjoyed your tank photos, which I printed and hung up for them to see.

~ Shirley and Steve:wavey:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Johnny - sorry to see you go. All the best to you and Pat. I'll have to go get a digi to take up the torch on posting the most pics of my tank in a day!:)

Take care of yourself,
Chad

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Johnny,

Sorry to see you go and that things couldn't be worked out.

My very best to you and Pat. Hope you both keep in good health and keep on keepin' on!

Best regards,
Dick:)

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Your presence will be missed. Thank you for all you have done to make this site what it is. I wish you well in your future endeavours.

·
Registered
778 Posts
sorry to see ya leave. you and pat are good people, i hope the best for you both.

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Sorry to see ya go Johnny!! Take care and best to your wife. I truly hope everything works out for you 2! Sad to see you go.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
I'm sorry to see you go, Johnny. My best to you and Pat and I hope your tanks continue to do well!

Alice

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
Waaahhhhhh!! I be so sad :( Johnny...I hate that you're leavin' us.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Johnny,
You will be missed more than you know. Hope to see you around the Friday and Saturday night chats for a loud and tasteless good time...!

Don't think by leaving you are going to get out of sending me frags either!!!

Serious though, you have helped bring alot of traffic to this site with your 6000+ posts, and that sort of thing is what makes new users stick around and become long term users.....everyone here owes you a bit of gratitude.
Dave

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Oh man, Johnny, this sucks!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm going to miss the morning chats....

Stay in touch, dude....I think I'll know where to find you... ;)

Much love to you and Pat!

Jodi

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving.:( Please drop in and say hello once in awhile.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Bye Johnny you will be missed :( Good luck to Pat,I hope your tank keeps growing and growing.Bye Buddy:wavey:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Well Johnny I dont know what to say that hasnt been said but you know you can always mail us and just say Hi. Hope all is well with you and Pat and remember .............in my book will be welcome back here with open arms

Jeff

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Well...

sorry to see you leaving Johnny...

Good luck, wherever you decide to hang your hat!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies and Pat and I surely do appreciate it knowing we will be missed.

I am stepping back for a bit and seeing what develops here at TRT over the next few days! I am presently in talks with some of the admins, owner and members and will take it from there!

I also wanted to update ya on Pat's health. She had her colon scoped completely this morning and she was out of it for sure but felt no pain after and the Doc found one small white ulcer looking spot but believes that to be from prior surgery when her colon burst into her stomach. He said he took a sample of it but assured us that he saw no sign of cancer anywhere and did not expect the sample to show anything to worry about.

We believe the next step will be x-rays of the head area mainly the brain where there was a tumor way back when that was benign and take it from there. Pat and I thank all of you that have been so supportive and it has helped so much!

We think of you guys all the time and your in our heart and thoughts all the time and you will always be family to us! Until later take care and God bless! Johnny:)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Johnny,
'tis a sad day in the reef tank....your generosity and caring soul has helped a tremendous number of newbies (i.e. Dipstick and myself)....we thank you for that.....
moving on is one thing, but I really hate to see it happen is less that the best of situations for all concerned...
Drew and I wish you the best in whatever or wherever you happen to point your mouse....
I'm sure we'll be in touch in the future...
:thumbup: on the info about Pat....
take care my friend...

bob and drew:beer: (root beer for Drew)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts