The Reef Tank banner

Good Wendsday Morning

754 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Buzz_Hog 
mornin casey, johnny and tims!

cath must be sleeping.. better go get her, you know what i'm grabbing on the way :)

johnny i sure do wish those fires would end quickly over there... we can't have you sitting at home playing while the rest of us are hard at work :D

have a great day everyone!

they will always find a way to blame us :D :funny:

i can think of five reasons easily..

1. it was your fault, because you failed to ask her to double check the alarm to be sure she set it right.

2.it was your fault, because when you bought that alarm, you bought one that she didn't want in the first place.

3.it was your fault, because you should have checked the alarm yourself, if you wanted up at a certain time

4.it was your fault, because the alarm is too hard to set, which by the way, is the one you picked out to begin with.

5.it was your fault, because you are the husbdand, and it's always the husbands fault

:D :funny: :D

buzz, you should seriously consider turning the inground pool into a reef tank... imagine swimming with your fishes :D

good luck with the new place!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.