The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and good night for Tuesday, got to get SOME sleep before 7...

:D

iMannana por ahora!

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Mornin' Tom, and Everyone.

We had some nasty weather come through here yesterday. Wind, Hail, and a couple tornadoes up north I guess. They say we may have the same today.

Have a great day everyone!!

·
11,345 Posts
Definitely "night" and NOT mornin here. Either way, Top of the morning to everyone else and may you all have a GREAT day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAh, Carver is actually starting to smile and laugh now and then. Has been colic pretty bad. That along with a double hernia that is getting fixed next week, hes had a kinda brutal intro into this world......

Just the same, simple problems in relevance to some peoples luck and besides.......I think he SMILES bigger now becasue of it when he DOES feel good. :D

This picture ISNT one of his bigger smiles...but he ISNT screaming in pain either:funny:

Hes also kind of a brute. Got huge strong skiiers legs. 3 months 1 week. 19 lbs and has been wearing 6-9 month clothing for the last month. Good thing...........I DID name him Carver so he would be a ski racer.................OR serial killer........i support WHATEVER he chooses to do in life........my job is just to provide opportunity of course........so far so good.....................

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good morning Tom, Butch, Flyguy and all the rest to follow.
The coffee's ready.
Finally getting the footings dug for the new house. SHould have concrete poured today. (weather permitting)
Here's some pictures of dirt. Maybe by the weekend it will make more sense.

Attachments

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Tom!

Finally getting the footings dug for the new house.
You must be psyched!! Good Luck!!:beer:

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning Tom, Butch, Bill, OTHER Tom, and the rest of the class!

Who's got the coffee? (he says barely holding his eyes open).

Ever get to work, and totally don't rememeber ANY of the drive?

hope everyone has a great day!

zzzzzz......

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning! Tom,Butch,FlyGuy,Tom,Skeety,Plat and all the rest!Thanks for the coffee Tom.Well it's already 80 Deg and 1000% humidity here:( This has been a tough summer so far!Have A Great Day All!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
:D Good Morning, Tom, Butch, Bill, Tom, Mike, John, Chris, George, & All! :)

Hot and muggy on Rocky Top today and the next few.

Bill, Carver is one fine-looking boy! Ski racer, for sure!

Tom, building a new house is an adventure. The next few months should be 'interesting times'!

My 'quick 3-mile drive' to work yesterday turned in to 45 minutes of frustration! :confused: They had two lanes blocked for repaving and traffic was just awful.....I'm sure they're not finished yet and have to do it again today....might have to start out a little earlier.

The blackberries are getting ripe and they are so yummy! Right after this photo was taken, somehow the ripe ones disappeared!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
26,851 Posts
Good mawnin' Tom, Butch, Bill, G'vlle Tom, Mike, John, Chris, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Tom! No wait a minute...Mike drank it all. Let's get more going.

Tom (TD version) - later today we want a report about the trip, Tony's talk, and all that :agree:

Butch :eek: on your weather report. Are tornadoes unusual up your way?

Hey, Bill- Thanks for the pic of Carver. What a cutie. I don't blame him for howling out in pain with a double hernia :(

Tom - Good luck on the building of your house. Wears me out to think of it. At least we get a bunch of pix out of the deal.

Mike - scares me to think of you driving around that beltway no knowing that you've driven it :nuts:

George - you can keep that humidity. No need in sharing that around.

Really nutzy at the library yesterday. I don't know if the moon really is full, or that folks are just crazy all on their own.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. Can't wait to see what Dick is posting.

·
Super Moderator
26,851 Posts
Hey, Dick :wavey: Bummer on your commute being such a mess. You need a recorded book in your car! Yummy looking blackberries. It's nice to share those :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,194 Posts
Morning everyone.

Those berries look good Dick.

Have a great Hump Day!!! :dance::banana:

·
Administrator
46,680 Posts
Morning Gang, weather will be a little iffy today maybe 82, partly sunny and 10% chance of showers, 30% tonight, but back into the 90s for the weekend :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts