The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Wednesday Morning, Everybody! :)

Looks like the rains have moved out and sunshine & heat are back. We got much needed rainfall but glad to see it leave the NC mountains where FishGirl is at camp.

Tomorrow is grandaughter Victoria's 15th birthday! It's incredible to think she's that old when it seems she was just a toddler a few days ago! :confused:

Finally getting the new computer configured the way I want after losing the old one to lightning/power surge. I'm still thankful for having backups of all photos and programs. Wish I'd had more time and money to be deliberate about shopping for a new one but this HP a1253w is more than twice the computer I had at half the price paid four years ago. It'll do me just fine.

Rosie says "Hi"

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Dick:)

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Great pic, Dick!! :)

Happy Hump Day everyone...we are one day closer to the weekend (for some of us, anyway)!

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning!Dick,Rosie,Chris and all the rest!Happy Hump Day!Well tonight I should have the ARK done and just in time with the floodinjg all around me!The coffee's on And I hope You All Have A Great Day!

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
Good Moring everyone.......one more day closer to the weekend and my vacation week. We'll be heading to Kennedy to watch the shuttle launch on the 1st.....it will be our son's (4yr old) first time seeing a launch. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday.....

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning class.

Gotta get showered, takin Skeety back to his vet. If (like Monday) they can't tell me anything of use...then I'm takin' Kevin's advice, and heading out to the vet in Baltimore. If that don't work...I'll go door to door with every Vet in the area.

I'm sick with him, can't sleep. I'm really a mess about this.

He still seems in good spirits (albeit a little sluggish), but truly hasn't eaten in 4 days!!! Is eating ice cubes from time to time, which is good. At least he's SOMEWHAT hydrated.

anyways...good thoughts and stuff are much needed!

but that aside....Hope everyone else has a good day!

·
Super Moderator
27,053 Posts
Good mawnin', Dick, Rosie (what a gal!), Chris, George, Ocnreef, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George :thumbup:

Dick- Great photo of Rosie today. I think I'll stay away from her chops, though. Looks like she has quite a set. Victoria is 15!! Egad, does FishGirl realize that she's getting old, too?

Heya, George - I thought I'd follow your lead and add Rosie to the AM greeting :) Man, it does look like that you guys up that way are having way too much rain.

Ocnreef- that is so cool that you are taking your 4 year old to see the launch. What a gift.

I saw a rainbow yesterday! Brought a smile to my face. I know! I'll send that rainbow up to the northeast. They could use it. What a mess up there.

Lots and lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,053 Posts
Hey, Mike! I'm sorry to hear that Skeety still isn't doing well. You know you have our love and support right there with you. Good vibes all the way.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good morning, Dick, Rosie, Chris, George, Ocnreef, Mike, Cath, and Everyone!

Another day of rain I guess. Well, at least we had ONE good day yesterday.

Mike, good luck with Skeety...

Last night Di and I made a point to take a late night swim and have that margarita! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Morning everyone. Hope that rain is about gone.

Man sorry to hear about that poor dog. Hope that the vets figure this out today.

Have a great Hump Day :beer:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Greetings Tim The Enchanter.......good morning all of TRT -- thanks for the pic Dick, what a cutie - - and Mike, good luck with Skeety, you are both in our thoughts, let us know. Going to be another hot one here on the Texas Plains, need rain badly - - have a great day all!

HHC

·
Administrator
46,845 Posts
Morning Gang, coffee is a god thing
Dick, hard to imagine that Victoria is 15 , they were little girls, what happened?
Mike hope you get some help with the dawg
Everyone have a great, safe day :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning TRT!

Love that Ramblin' Rosie, Dick. ;)

So-o much cooler here this morning - it actually cooled off last night, so much better for sleeping. Homes and apartments up here are generally built without A/C, so when it gets hot, we're all sleepless in Seattle...and grouchy. LOL

Mike, continued good wishes for Skeety.

Going to a Space Shuttle launch, how cool is that? We'll be at Kennedy Space Center in November and would love to time it for any kind of launch window, but so far, nothing yet.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts