The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am up, so figured I would do the thread this morning. Have to do a road trip to Denver and back today. 10 hours there, 10 hours back, and still be at work tomorrow. yuck! Oh well, hope everyone has a superb day!

Attachments

·
Administrator
47,660 Posts
You Jeremy, I thopught I was the only one that did that sorta thing. Stay safe out on the road

·
Registered
418 Posts
5:55 AND ALL"S WELL!!!!!!!

I doubt there are street criers anymore...so I'll do it. Good morning everyone!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
grumble grumble...

ok, the novelty and excitement of getting up for work at 6:30 is really starting to wear off :(

·
Registered
418 Posts
Look at it like this.....

Just think, you've got something to look foreward to at the end of the day. We'll all be right here when you get home.

"Have a nice day, dear."

·
Super Moderator
27,693 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!

Hey Jeremy...if you knew a librarian, she could help you pick out some good recorded books for your journey... Be careful out there. They's weirdos on the road.

Whew! another day that Jay didn't dowse us with cubes or pincers :eek: Been up since 6:30 and now I'm runnin' late. Internal motor is running weak this AM.

Lots of love and hugs TRT

cath on the go!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:) ok, i've showered, now i'm in a better mood :)

now i'm rip rarin' to go. well, not really, but i'm trying to convince myself i am :funny:

have a great day everyone!

jay

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Have a safe trip, Jeremy......we'll leave the light on for ya!

I'm a little wound up today. Just checked the UPS tracker and the new bulbs are in town.....just need to be delivered. I'm leaving work as soon as I get the call that they are here. I unplugged the MHs this morning, so I don't have to wait for them to cool down and the PCs don't take long to cool off, so I should have my new bulbs going by later this afternoon. Work on the spray bar should start tonight too (WOOHOOO!!!!)...... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Now, how am I going to get through the morning waitin' for that call????? :D :D :D :D :D

Have a great day everyone!

J.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey Jeremy, Drive safe and say hi to my parents while ur in Denver :) If you get a chance check out Reef and Pond, or Pond and Reef there on Santa Fe. That place is pretty cool.

I am up too early. I don't have to be anywhere, but I am excited 'cauze I am picking up my boat today! I can hardly wait to go fishing :D

·
Super Moderator
27,693 Posts
Yeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww, Tom!!

and yipes on no AC down in Norcross. That would make me cross, fer sher.

Egad, street criers. Now I know what I heard at 5:55 :rolleyes:

G

·
thefatman said:
grumble grumble...

ok, the novelty and excitement of getting up for work at 6:30 is really starting to wear off :(
hahahaha

well its 1050 ive been up for a few minutes........i love getting to sleep in everyday

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I hate being sick.:( I am home sick today because of dehydration from the heat we have had lately. I think I am going back to bed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts