The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Thursday Morning!

Hope everyone on the Carolina/Va coast is safe, dry, and out of the wind! Couldn't be nicer here in East TN!

Time to get ready for work and get FishGirl off to school.

Would you like this Tiger in Your Tank? :D

This is one of the two cubs that FishGirl was bottle feeding 1-1/2 years ago!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Dick:)

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Dick, that's a beautiful picture of a beautiful animal. You've really got a talent.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Dick, that's truly amazing! Wow, such beauty! Morning Greg and the rest of TRT. Well, baton down the hatches, get those generators ready, and stay inside. This is NOT a good day to go canoeing or kayaking for that matter! :D Is that an omelate with ham and chedder cheese and turkey bacon I smell downstairs? Hmmmm... I guess I've got to go. Well, goood luck and keep us all posted! Ovaltine anyone? :D

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
nice picture dick, bottle fed! what do you do for a living?

well here in delaware we have wind and lot of it. we are at 30 + mph already. no rain yet, the storm track has it hiting friday at 2 am. with 60 mph winds, anyone got a kite?

hope the rest of you down south are going to be ok.

anyone wanta buy some water?
tims

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Morning friends, This is Friday for me, taking tomorrow and Monday off. All is well in cheesehead country. Everyone enjoy the day.

Homer

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! Looks to be a long day for me. (ER Psyc call until 10pm...) So much for getting to the LFS today. Maybe over the weekend. :rolleyes:

The garden area is almost done - we set the posts for the picket fence (to keep a certain puppy out) last night, and will hang pickets soon! Then, I can mulch to my heat's content and not have to fix it when I find little (or big!) holes everywhere!

Have a great Thursday everone! (Where did the week go!??!)

Danielle

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

Let's keep all our brothers and sisters on Coastal NC and VA in our hearts and prayers during this storm. (((((((tims and hamburgler and...)))))))

Dick, I remember when FishGirl got that tiger....all cute and cuddly when she was bottle feeding him. What a handsome grown up that tiger is :D

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone in TRT land.

It's Nicole's birthday, so go give her a special hug.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Ugh....morning.....Danielle, when you become a full fledged doctor, will you write me a doctor's note so I can get out of work? :)

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Howdy yall. I hope all you northern folks on the east side suffers no ill effects from Isabel.

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Good Morning!
Wow, Dick, it seems like only yesterday that she was bottle-feeding those cubs! Time sure does fly when you have children.
Troy is a SENIOR now at IU, and Trevor is a FRESHMAN! Oh my!

I hope all the poeple, pets, and tanks stay safe through the hurricane.

Happy Birthday, Nicole!

~ Shirley:)

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
Mornin' All! nice "kitty", Dick, i like others remember when FG was feeding a lil cute tiger cub,,,,,,
well , off to go some W/C's on my only day off this week,,
hang in there , all of our east coaster TRT'rs:)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
I want a kitty like that! Oh pleeeaaasseeee can I have one? *jumps up and down* PLEASE! :)

If I can't have a kitty like that, then at least plane tickets to come up and see them! :)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
NIce Kitty but I wouldnt wanna clean the Litter box.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
13,218 Posts
Douglas Lowey said:
Morning all. Already made freezing temps here last night. Everyone out there on the east coast, keep safe.
What's freezing? :)

Morning Dick, morning all. :wavey:

Reefdude5 said:
Ovaltine anyone? :D
Would you stop it! LOL Ever since we had that conversation I've been looking everywhere and can't find it yet. :D

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning! Have a great day TRT!

Andrew:)

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Morning all, just lots of rain and wind here. Nikki is off work, i am not.:( i did decide to park in the middle of the parking lot just in case.:rolleyes: i do not think it will be that bad here, but who knows.:(

good luck to all that are closer to the coast.

having been in hurricane George on the coast it is an experience. be safe.

G~

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning all!

Love that pic, Fishdaddy :)

Hectic morning here, the clothes dryer quit. Bryce's football uniform was in there overnight, supposedly getting dry but imagine his surprise. :( I spent about 15 minutes with the hair dryer trying to take some of the dampness out, LOL.

It's always something, and as Doug is found of saying "I'm running out of somethings!"

You all have a great Thursday :)

Alice

1 - 20 of 26 Posts