The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Sunday everyone!!! I'm off to work> Since I work at a coffee shop I can really say coffee is on! Did my water change yesterday! The only thing strange is my SG in my sump is different from my main tank. I'm thinking the sump is more accurate. I'm using one of those glass hydrometers. the main tank is reading 1.022 while in the sump I'm getting a reading of 1.024. I'm guessing the movement in the main tank is making it harder to get an accurate reading.
Well Off to make the coffee! Have a great day!!:blob:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good lazy morning everyone!

I woke up to dog #3 flopping on me at 7:30, implying that It's Time To Get Up Now. We normally close the bedroom door to prevent this, but somehow we didn't remember.

Anyway, it looks to be a lovely Sunday morning - probably going to head out with dogs for a run and zap some more aips today. I'm waging full-out war on them - I don't want them in my new reef!

Andy was talking about driving out to the beach, but with the price of gas what it is, and that the house needs some serious tidying, and I need to move some plants around in the landscaping, I don't think it will happen today. Too much to do!

Have a great day everyone!

Danielle

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Sunday morning to every one - - coffee is on, second pot, is chocolate swirl - - have to work a bit today, oh me. At least I can work at home today. Really hot here, 105 again.

Every one take care!
HHC

·
Administrator
46,842 Posts
Good Morning Gang, looks to be a cooler day here, only 97 F ;)
Gotta run to the store in a few then bust a move on my lawn project, I actually need to mow the first planed section :)
This Woots for you ChrisP

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning, TRT!

My, there must be a bunch of people sleeping in this beautiful Sunday morning. If Cath were here she'd be going for the tongs and ice cubes or pots and pans as a wake up call. ;) Can't wait to see the pics of her trip when she gets back.

I have a list of "roundtuitts" a mile long...but I've put them off for so long, what's another day? LOL I'd like to get some crossed off that list, though.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! :)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Gang!!

Rew and I opted not to ride today because of the rain :(

I'll go to the LFS today to make me feel better :)

Have a GREAT Day :agree:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,265 Posts
Morning all!!! :cool:

Nothing going on here...yep nothing :thumbup:

Have a nice Sunday :fish:

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Morning Everyone! Have a great day
Not much going on here just going to take Violet to a carnival for a little while.

·
Registered
269 Posts
good morn....well, afternoon all! The wife and I just got back from a wonderful time at the lake. Our church met there for a picnic and baptism. We baptised 25 folks today! Very cool. Any way, I might have picked just the right time to get back into the "game". A guy that goes to church with me owns an aquarium service business. Well I'm telling him that I'm looking to get back into the reef thing and he smiles and tells me that he has a customer looking to get rid of there reef tank. Lock, stock, and barrel. I'm like cool, what size is it? He says oh it's a 575 gallon! Gulp!!! The price for this tank, all of the dry goods, refugium and live goods....FREE!!!! So needless to say I give him a look like what's the catch and he tells me the family is moving away and want it gone. So if this isn't just a story, come Saturday I'm going to be tearing down and resetting back up a 575!!!

We'll see. I'll keep you all updated....

Pat

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
way to go!!!! Man that's going to be sweet!! Not fun to mover but sweet!! What a deal. Oh yea welcome back! Sorry that's such a great deal I got very excited for you.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Man, I hope this ain't some kind of sick joke!!! If I do indeed get it, I'll post up pics....

pat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts