5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 4:43... insomnia sucks.

But hey, I'm first!!!

Happy Sunday all!

·
Registered
179 Posts
good morning all......have not been to sleep yet, so I don't know if that qualifies..........

Sessydudette will agree with ya on the insomnia thing :( :mad:

Days are better than night for her.....

But it is earlier here. Hope you all have a good day.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
I can't believe the activity this board has in the middle of the night. Does Jay ever sleep?:)

Good morning everyone. More rain today.:( Make it stop.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Mornin boys and gals have a wonderful day,workin in the garden all day today,Jay I still wanna know what you had from McDonalds for lunch yesterday? :D

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
A beautiful sunny Sunday morning here in cheesehead country. i am all set to do a water change this morning. Then its to a parent's meeting about my daughter going to Atlanta for a youth gathering in July, then I have 15 girls coming to the house for our first soccer team meeting ( I am the coach).

Hope all have a peaceful day.

Homer

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
Good mawnin' TRT!!!!

Boy, am I running late!

Go for it, Homer! Looks like we might have some groggy TRT folks here today :)

Love and hugs to everyone. We've got some hurting folks out there and they need our special kind of love.

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
morning all!

another dreary day here.

Rick O-at least it is raining there, here it just looks and feels like it is going to rain any secound. you just can not tell if you have time to get anything done outside or not before you could get wet. i hate weather roulett!!!

have no idea what is going on today, i guess i will check with the boss.

G~

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Well it's a bit damp and cool here in Grizzly country this morning!

Pat and I went to bed late last night! She was on the puter and I was messing with the reef tank!;)

Cat gave me the third degree for getting up late!

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday and give a family member a hug!:):D

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Homer said:
A beautiful sunny Sunday morning here in cheesehead country. i am all set to do a water change this morning. Then its to a parent's meeting about my daughter going to Atlanta for a youth gathering in July, then I have 15 girls coming to the house for our first soccer team meeting ( I am the coach).

Hope all have a peaceful day.

Homer
Hey Homer you'd better be stopping by when you're in town!

Jerel - I think I'm on time-release caffeine - it doesn't start working til about 2 AM.... :confused:

Of course it could have been the chocolate in the brownie sundae with chocolate & peanut butter and X-mint ice cream I had at Baskin Robbins last night..... (it was my b'day after all...)

Need more coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jenn

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning everyone. Happy belated Birthday Jenn. It was good seeing you at the reef meeting last week. Hope everyone gets some rest before the week takes off again.

Earl

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin all! well, actually i guess it's almost noon!!! i'm off to the garage, got stuff to build!

rick, well i try to slip in an hour here and there :D

casey.. DOH! you weren't supposed to see that!!! but, for the record, i had McD's new breaded pork sandwich and i give it two very big thumbs down!!

the pork is huge, itcould fit on two buns, which is odd for mcd's. it's on a normal hambuger bun. they put approximatley half a tespoon of mustard in the middle, and a few dashes of diced onions, and one pickle slice.

worst fast food sandwich i've ever ordered!!!!

today i think i've been talked into cooking on the grill instead. (it's a gas grill, does that mean i'm a sissy? :D)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
(it's a gas grill, does that mean i'm a sissy? )

No Not as long as you can cook a whole pig in a hour your not a wimp.

Morning Gang off to the shop here in a bit hope you have a good day

Jeff

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
We'll let you slide on that one Jay ;)

Morning folks, the sun is actually making an appearance today! Good thing too, it has been downright chilly here the last couple of days.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday :)

Alice

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Folks again!!

Pat got up this morning and gave me a hug and a kiss! Why you may ask?

Well I made up a bunch of water for both our tanks!

I did up all the dishes!

I made a loaf of banana bread with lots of walnuts! Had to crack alot of shells to get half cup but added more! One of Pat's favorites!;)

Made her a big fresh cup of coffee!

Yup it pays to me nice to the better half and it makes me happy to see that smile on her face I have come to love!!:D

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
Spanky said:
HA I want opinions from people that caffeine has stopped working for them.
Caffeine actually makes me sleepy these days, then a bit jittery. I am in the final stages of addiction and coffee isn't working anymore! Guess I'll have to sober up soon...:beer:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Awww, Johnny; you big sweetie, you :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Oh yeah Alice did I mention I made a crock pot full of home made chili as well!:)

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
Stang69 said:
(it's a gas grill, does that mean i'm a sissy? )

No Not as long as you can cook a whole pig in a hour your not a wimp.

Jeff
Wull....then you guys have nevvuh been to a real Southern Pig Pickin' where they cook the whole pig for a SLOWWW 10 hours til it falls off the bone, then chop like all getout and put your fave home made BBQ sauce on it.

Great parties center around cookin' pig slowly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts