The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning and Happy Easter TRT

Hot Coffee is on and I'm having a buffet style Fire House breakfast today. You name it we have it . Everything is under heat lamps so grab a plate and stroll down when your ready.:drool:
I want to Wish Everyone a Happy Easter.
Have a Great Day .

· Super Moderator
35,878 Posts
Good mawnin', Tom, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the breakfast, Tom :drool: I think I'll pick around what you put out and make me a meatless Eggs Benedict. I'll have the mimosa later ;)

Hi, Patrick! Hi, HHC!

Did anyone see the moon last night? It was a particular beauty. Happy Easter :D

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

· Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:funny:
Good mawnin', Tom, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the breakfast, Tom :drool: I think I'll pick around what you put out and make me a meatless Eggs Benedict. I'll have the mimosa later ;)

Hi, Patrick! Hi, HHC!

Did anyone see the moon last night? It was a particular beauty. Happy Easter :D

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.
Great idea for the Mimosa's Cath ;) The moon up hear has been spectacular . Looked like a Giant orange ball :wavey:
(Up hear -sounds like I'm on another planet :funny: )

· Premium Member
17,615 Posts
Good Morning and HAPPY EASTER, Tom, Cath, Butch, George, & All! :)

Sunshine and 70 for this beautiful Sunday.

Fabulous breakfast, Tom. I'm going back in for seconds.

Cath, I missed out on the moon last night. Maybe it didn't pass over
here?

New oak leaves begin to burst from their buds, as if to commemorate the Resurrection for Easter Sunday.

Have a Superb Sunday, Everyone!

Dick:)

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Happy Easter Tom, Cath, Butch, George, Dick and the rest of TRT!
Great picture Dick.
Cath, I noticed the fullmoon the other day on the ambulance. We ran 4 or 5 psych cases.
Tom, no fair doing a fire house breakfast on my off Sunday. I'll never lose any weight now. It's bad enough having it every other week.
Happy Easter George, thanks for the buns.
I get off here in a few and head home then off to church. The afternoon will be spent studying for the next cert class on Tuesday, PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support). Deals with cardiac arrest in kids.
The trauma class had a 50% failure rate. The bottom 50% have to pass the re-test on Thursday or they are done. I was happily NOT in the bottom 50%.
Hope y'all have a great Easter. I have to go put my gear away and head to the house.
Ray

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,983 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Happy Easter!

Shelby got her first car yesterday, 1999 Honda accord in great shape, runs great and she loves the wheels, I drove it for hours yesterday before making the deal.

Well My home time is getting short, I leave early Wednesday.

Have a great Day

Attachments

· Premium Member
17,615 Posts
Good Morning, Ray, Chris, Vince, & Patrick! :)

The bottom 50% have to pass the re-test on Thursday or they are done. I was happily NOT in the bottom 50%.
Would never expect you to be anywhere but in the top 10%, Ray.

Snappy set of wheels, Vince. I'm sure Shelby is mighty proud of her new ride. You done good, Dad! :thumbup:

Off to church in a few. My dear retired pastor is serving as interim preacher at another church and I'm going to listen to him. He's suffering from a cousin to Lou Gehrig's Disease but is still able to deliver a tremendous message.

Dick:)

· Retired Wanderer
22,709 Posts
Morning everyone.

Sorry to hear about your Pastor Dick.

Vinnie those are nice wheels. I love my rear wheel drive oversteering if you push them bimmers, but for someone that wants a reliable economical car a Honda or Toyota is tough to beat. You did well brotha.

Ray glad you are doing PALS. I worked at a couple of different start ups that made AED's. We had more and more demand from the sales force to do Pedi models with lower energy. For some reason that was never done up front, but you see kids suffering SCA pretty often on the news.

Well it is snowing like crazy outside and we didn't get up to the slopes today. I really wanted to see the sun rise through the mountains, and didn't expect a winter storm. It would be too gnarly to fight the heavy snow and passes twice in one day.

Have a Happy Easter everyone!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.