18,603 Posts
Morn Tim and TRT
Going to DIY a ping pong table today for the girls.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Tim, Casey, and Everyone!

Thanx for the coffee Tim!

Casey, we'll need pictures of course....

A special thanx to Tom and the others who helped make yesterday's outing such a success!

Time to pack for the long ride home......:cry:

Have a GREAT Sunday everyone!!

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Morning friends, going to celebrate the birthday today. I plan to do nothing all day, just relax and enjoy...........ya right! I am still paying for all my time in China with all those little jobs around the home that keep you busy and in debt.

Take care all,
Homer

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thanks Tim. I sure could use it this morning. It's gonna take all day to sober up from Tom's party. Butch it was great to meet you. I will be posting some pics after a while.
Many thanks to Tom and Mel for their wonderful hospitality. The are both wonderful people.
I think there might be some new Gwen avatars to share but I need to see whats in the camera first. I'm sure Dick will have some to share also.

·
Registered
609 Posts
good morning Cath I really enjoyed meeting you yesterday also.

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
Good mawnin', Tim, Casey, Butch, Homer, John, and all of TRT!!!

Thanks for the coffee, Tim :)

Casey, I think you should take Tim up on his offer...what a deal. Of course, we would want pix of that, too.

Heya, Homer! Good to see you here on your 104th birthday :lol: I have to get busy on that birthday thread. 104! you've got some 'splainin' to do on how you stay so young :agree:

It was great to meet so many folks from our TRT family :cool: Special thanks to Tom and Mel, and to those who drove so far. Kelli, Jason, and Butch. Now which one traveled the furthest?

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,090 Posts
Tom and Butch- it was great to meet you guys!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone. Woke up at home without a stranger in my bed just once. It was peaceful. Lemme off this **** mountain. Geez even volunteering up here is swimming upstream and I have to talk to the right person not the underlings. Sick of it all...gonna give two boxes of games and three bags of clothes to the Salvation Army in the middle of the night and call it fair. They need a charity where you can show up and stack logs or make food without any drama where even us normal non religious types can throw in a hard day of work.

Have a good Sunday.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
tims said:
heheh mountain politics perry?
Yeah and the old timers did my intervention over coffee.

Guess BYU coeds are now off limits. I did not know she was the niece of some bishop. The teaching Mexicans to do doughnuts thing is all over town now as well. The only things that suffered were the dirt and maybe .002 thousands of rubber..oh and maybe got one or two more rock chips. I think the underlying reason for the hate is that they speak Espanol. If it was good old boys in Pickups it would be different. You can smoke dope, not work, drink till you fall over and I get a bit off the edge and look who the menace is. I am so sick of this place.

Gimme a big city please...one more week to be just one more potato in the bag. Sorry to vent.

Plus I got whipped in scrabble last night....man Tom gonna eat Top Ramen and buy an M3. It is calling me. Lemme try to run the five mile loop and hope Maggot makes it and figure out the plan. PM me with the do's and dont's if you read this. In the car on half pavement and half gravel I did it in 4:22. On foot I am shooting for 54 minutes.

One thing I learned is that most people will follow the pack. Ten of them will stray off for whatever reason and most of them are keepers. I had a mechanic teach me a little about business yesterday. What a **** ride this has been. You folks that did time in a service job will understand..the others might not as a I am an engineer not a writer.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
ChrisPrusha said:
Enjoy the day!! :) w0000000000t!!
Thank gawd there is a constant in life!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts