1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yipes! I'm running behind.

Someone else take the lead.....

Everyone have a good Sunday.

Lots of hugs, and love and peace to everyone.

(no coffee before church...I'd be running to the WC every 5 minutes)

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Morning all!

I'm working this morning - fish feeding, stand pickup, trade show, tank move.... 90g moving about 5 miles.... :rolleyes:

No rest for the wicked!

Have a good one, all!

Jenn

·
ROOTS...ROCKS...REGGAE
1,215 Posts
Good morning all,
I just got in a few hours ago from driving 21 hours straight :eek: I went down to the Keys and did some diving and fishing with Spanky! I only got to make one dive but it was a blast. Fishing was good and I caught a few tarpon. First time for that. Not too big but you should have seen the one that got away;) Have a great day and GO CUBS!! Go BEARS (The Bears can go and not come back:funny: )

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good morning TRT!

Cath, hope the solos went well today :)

Bob, I don't know how you do that drive; I think it would kill me these days, lol. Glad you had a good time but I think you need to move closer ;)

Enjoy your Sunday everyone, I'm off to work in a few...yuck.

Alice

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, TRT!!

Looks like another beautiful Fall day here on Rocky Top; 70 and mostly sunny. Should be a good day for sailing!

Bob,

That's quite a haul within one day, but I understand how that 'time and distance' problem often makes us choose between a more leisurely two day trip or squeeze in an extra day in Paradise!! :) Glad you had a great trip to Jerel's!

Cath, Homer, Jenn, Cath, Jeremy, & Alice; hope you and everyone have a great Sunday!

Dick:)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning! It is supposed to be 80 degrees here today. Looking forward to the Chiefs game and hoping they beat Denver to remain undefeated. Have a great day!

Andrew

·
Registered
398 Posts
Reminds me of the old days as a truck driver. I would leave New York City and head for home (MN) and drive at least 20 hours non stop just to get home!!!!!!! Don't tell anyone though, the may your supposed to drive is 10 hours with out a 8 hour rest.

If I was coming from the southern part of the USA, I would usually be routed through Columbus OH, and stop at the terminal. I would then proceed to roll someone out of their sleeper and tell them it was time to go! Much easier doing the long haul when you have someone on the CB to talk to!!!! Besides they were all going to MN anyhow since that is where our company was based and the main terminal!

One time one of the guys had to stop at our fuel stop in Mauston WI, which is only about 2 hours away from home, and after he put on fuel he just could not go any further, about 4 pm the next day I saw him driving past!

I guess I was just blessed with the Truck Driver's soul and can drive like that, and fall asleep in 5 minutes anywhere at any time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.