The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have never started one of these, so here I go! It is 2:25 am here and I am up after 2 hours of sleep to go do some salmon fishing out in the Pacific. Hopefully I will catch that 45 pounder I have been dreaming of all winter :D Well that's it, Good Morning!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
'mornin!

Im glad Im not the only on up this early. Tom, sounds exciting! Post pics of your catch. Maria, what in the world are you doing up this early? Good morning to all of you. I may go back to bed!!!(yawn)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Mornin fellow reefers and all you clam lovers out there:wavey:
Getting a little rain here today,darn AC went out at the LFS and the fish all have ich guess I cant go get another fish today darn!
Well maybe I could get another clam:D :banana: :blob: :banana:
Have a great day guys and gals :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Well it is 4:47AM MST in Missoula, Montana and it is already 66 degrees!:eek:

I really need to go back to bed but after over 30 years of getting up at 4:30AM to go to work I guess the body and mind can't be train to do something different!

Hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday!! It is Saturday right?:confused:

G'Day!:D

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Moooorrrrningggg from the great state of Wisconsin. We finally got some much needed rain last night. Today it is moving day for my Mother. The family is all meeting to move her to an apartment. Hope all goes well, she is excited about the new place. See, I am at that stage in life where you take care of your parents.

Homer

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Alot of respect goes to you Homer for taking care of your mother and I am very happy for her as well!

So many families put their parents in rest homes and ignore them! A real shame!:(

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Happy Saturday everyone!!

We're off to the MN Vikings training camp this morning....

J.

·
Super Moderator
27,664 Posts
Good mawnin' TRT!!!!

Sigh...I see that the GA camp of BRW was looking at the wee hours of the morning with the guys...good to see that TRT some good night watchers out there.

Tom-You did a great job with the wake up call. Are we gonna call the "The Old Man and the Sea" or what? We do want pix, you know!

Homer, I'm glad to see that your mother is excited about her move. That makes it so much easier for everyone. Special hugs for you and your mother today.

I'm off to Lowe's to go pick out a new French door to go from my dining room to the patio. This afternoon I get to go to the Spartanburg Mac users group (SMUG) annual picnic.

Everyone have a great day!

Love and hugs and a huge dose of peace to all of you!

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Yawwwwwwnnnnnnn Morning all!

I had one of those 40-hour days yesterday - I'm still not functional or caffeinated yet today..... Scott's gone to meet up with his parents to get the kids back - have 3 weeks passed already?? :confused: I don't think I stopped long enough to enjoy the quiet...

One more week before school starts here - where did Summer go?

Well I'm hittin' the rain locker and going in to the shop early - I left some unfinished business there last night, had to run to a tank emergency...

Jenn

·
Super Moderator
22,400 Posts
MORNIN ALL!

·
Administrator
47,617 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm 400 miles I suffered thru car ride and I get here, only PNWer is going Salmon fishing. Tom I am surprised you don't know my son, that was his plan too ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good Morning from Ontario, Canada the time is 11:30 am and I have 6 hours of work in already. Thank God its our long weekend.
Have a nice rainy day.

MINIATUS

·
Registered
139 Posts
GOOD MORNING TRT!

I hope things are better in your corner of the tank than in mine. My filter died while I was in Portland, so now I HAVE to go and get a new one. Some MAJOR tank clean up to do. When I left for Portland Sunday the water was clear and algea was minimal. Now I have a thick carpet of icky brown algae everywhere. :eek:

It's off to the LFS to look at alternate solutions. . . hopefully I won't have to go all the way to Silverdale to find a decent skimmer. . .

Keep cool everyone! :beer:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Wasn't a good morning, but it will be a good afternoon. Been at work for 11 hours, 1 more to go then I get to go home. Over 70 hours this week!!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,664 Posts
Junkzoo said:
MORNIN ALL!
:eek: Jeff! Wassup with you today? Why such a short message?? Are you OK?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts