The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe whats going on here are there a bunch of slackers today. Its 6:15 and I am just getting ready to head out the door to work. How ever I am shocked that no one has left a wake up message yet. This is just not normal. Any way I hope every one has a nice day be it that I must go to work and most of you have the day off.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Happy Saturday to all!

Good morning! I guess it's still dark, but it's still sorta morning. :) I'm off to the hospital again, and it might (crosses fingers) be a shorter day than usual. And I have tomorrow off! :) Which is good, because I'm sending a lot of people home, and I'm not going to have any patients left at this rate! Of course, now that I've said that...

Yawn. I wanna go back to bed. :/

Go enjoy your day!
Danielle

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Holy Double Morning Threads, Batman!

We need a mod to merge these...
(G'morning seamonkey. I feel your pain.)

Danielle

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mornin' Yall....from the deep south

No, we dont really talk like that but you know....with the stereotype 'n all :D
I hope everyone has as great a day as I have planned.
7:10am and my Peppermint Shrimp had babies last night in her "birthing suite". Coffee, TRT and shrimp...

Honostly.......

Is there really anything else?;)

·
Administrator
47,660 Posts
Morning all, at least clock says 4:37 AM here the the window tells me its still O'dark thirty :)
Hope it slows down Danielle and you get a real day off after

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning TRT'ers!!

Just got up a few minutes ago and it's 6:23AM MST! Was up late last night and had fun in the chat room and names will be withheld!;)

WHERE'S CATH???? UP AND AT 'EM THERE GIRL!!!

Hope everyone had a nice Saturday! Going to be 97 and maybe reach 100 degrees here today! Not good!:eek:

OH CATH! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :funny:

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Mornin' All! done with midnites! loong weekend here,,,,
plenty to do , hope to get more grass cuttin' done, work on the tanks etc.,,,,,,
hope you all have a great weekend!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Morning everyone. Enjoying the hum of my tank and a good ole cup of Gevalia Royal Vinter Coffee. It is going to be busy weekend as I am going to work in the garage again in an attempt to clean it up. Went Thursday for a sneak peek of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and just want to say Sean Connery rocks for an old man in his 70's. I hope I look that good and be as suave an sophisticated when I am his age. If you get a chance go see it. I am also going to see if Disney is going to take me for a "ride" with the new movie Pirates of the Carribean: The curse of black pearl. Well, hope every one has a great morning and a restful and relaxing weekend.

Earl

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
:bigeek: I woke up at 7:30 and rolled over for just a few winks, and next thing I knew it was 10:00!!! Whew....I missed that ice cube and pincers brigage.

hahahaha! I love it, 9fishers...coffee, TRT and shrimp! That should be added to our wake up call.

Earl...just bring over some of that Gevalia (beans please, not ground) any time...the sooner the better :D

So where is Jay, anyway? Bob? Some of the other early risers? I'm not the only one that's been a sleepyhead around here.

I MISS ALICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of love and hugs to you and those whom you love.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
jay is here :D i'm over run with screaming little girls today :eek:

asia is having a slumber party/camping trip tonight....in the backyard!

so since noon i've had 4 screaming and giggling 7 year olds in the backyard swimming. getting ready to bbq some hotdogs for the kids in a little while, and patiently waiting for it to get dark so i can start the campfire, cook some smores and tell them al labout seaweed sally, the ghost that lives in the creek 20 feet from the tent they'll be sleeping in :funny: :funny:

havea great day...what's left of it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts