The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) :)

So Camm decides to cut her foot open a minute ago.........

silly, silly girls who work crazy hours..........

Wouldnt let me superglue it NOR would she let me go get a stictch in it for her..........

silly girls.................:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Bill, and Everyone!!

Thanx Bill, I was just going to start the thread. Hope Camm's ok...

Coffee's on!!

I look like a Red Lobster!!!!:cry:

BIG DAY TODAY!!! Andrew is taking his Black Belt test in Kenpo Karate!!:thumbup:

Have a GREAT Saturday Everyone!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Bill, Butch, & All! :)

Cooler this morning with some showers...only in mid-80's after being near 100 on Thursday.

Today is orientation at FishGirl's school for students and parents. Let the High School Adventure begin!

Fly Guy said:
Wouldnt let me superglue it NOR would she let me go get a stictch in it for her..........
Tough gal, that Camm! :freak:

Hope you've got some Aloe, Butch! Good luck to Drew. That's a big deal.

How many legs does a raccoon suppose to have? :D Two of Rosie's babies trying to share the same space.

Have a Super Saturday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FishDaddy said:
Tough gal, that Camm! :freak:

you have NO idea.......

She is SO much tougher than me it isnt even funny.........she was mad the baby woke me up so she had to deal with me trying to fix it for her..........:freak: .......

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Great pic as always Dick. :thumbup:

Hope Andrew passes. Kenpo is an awesome martial art. :blob:

Off to a golf tournament today and company picnic with a bunch of social workers. The sister of my friends that found me up on that mountain and hooked me up with my employer cannot stand that I am not married off. Rumor has it that my future bride is paired up with me for the fun.

It should be about 85 and there is a huge pool and natural hot springs there :cool:

Have a great Saturday TRT!!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Jena, Charlie, Jena, John, Perry, Bill, & Partobe! :)

Phishnoob said:
. Rumor has it that my future bride is paired up with me for the fun.
Congratulations on your engagement, Perry! :thumbup:

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
abigtroutt said:
Perry just let us know when the wedding day is !
Well sheesh lemme go meet her first :doh:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning all! And I bet Dick would marry you Perry!Thanks for the coffee butch!I'll be red today after coming back from the shore today too(it's the part Irish skin in me!)burn so easy.Have A Great Day All!

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Good mawnin', Bill, Butch, Dick, Jena, Charlie, John, Perry, the other Bill, Patrick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Butch :D

OUCH, Camm! Bill you better just stay out of the path, looks like ;) How did Camm cut her foot?

Butch- Woooo Hooo Rew's upcoming Black Belt :thumbup: Too bad you guys don't do anything exciting at your place.

Dick - what a funny photo of Rosie and her brood...it's hard to count all those toes. Eeeek on having the orientation on Saturday! Oh well, I know you'll have a good time anyway.

Hey, Jena- I know you're just trying to contain yourself about your 90 that your going to get this weekend. More excitement on TRT.

abigtroutt said:
Perry just let us know when the wedding day is !
Perry- maybe it's the men that want you married off so the women would settle down:rotflmao:Anyway...sounds like perfect weather for a fun day.

Alice- we're having a frog-strangler this AM. Haven't had rain for weeks, and now this! Oh well, plenty of indoor stuff to be done.

Lots and lots and love and hugs and peace to everyone. Gentle on the hugs to Butch.

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good mornign all!

Butch i hope you take a bunch of pictures of andrews testing...
i woudl love to see that.. wonder if they have changed it any?

perry .....oh.boy........

red lobster huh... prove it!
great shot Dick.
well coffee is almost done and i have more chainsawing to do..

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Butch i hope you take a bunch of pictures of andrews testing...
i woudl love to see that.. wonder if they have changed it any?
Tim, I'll take LOTS of pictures! He's already done the pre-test, which had him go though all the moves while being video taped, so the experts could critique him. His written test was thursday and that went ok. The kid's excellant at this so I'm sure he'll do good.

Thanx for the well-wishes everyone. I'll make sure he see's them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts