The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning TRT.
coffee is on and the day has started for some of us.
well go in a bit to junejam
it is a nice ( sometimes) out door all day concert of localish band to raise money for charity... sorta a small woodstock..

hope every has a great weekend

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Tim, John, and Everyone!

It's supposed to be a VERY hot weekend (Hot for us northerners anyway)

Thanx for the coffee Tim!

Today is Street bike day for me. Patti and I are going to wash and polish the bike, Install a new windshield, and go for a loooooooong ride:dance:

Have a GREAT Saturday everyone!!!!:agree:

·
Super Moderator
22,089 Posts
Mornin' all!:wavey:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good morning everyone. I hope ya'll have a great day. Gotta pay some attention to the yard and then do waterchanges. So much for relaxing all weekend.
It should hit 90's again today, got to get my work done early.
Bill I'll take 3 over medium with toast.
See ya'll tomorrow

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
abigtroutt said:
Good Morning every one!! Tim thanks for the coffee. I'll make the eggs and bacon for everyone and maybe pancakes too..!!
3 overeasy, w/ rye toast, stone ground grits, side of pancakes, and a big cup of black coffee. PLEASE :help:

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Breakfast at Bill's Everyone!!!! :banana:

·
Super Moderator
26,854 Posts
Good mawnin, Tim, John, Butch, Chris, Bill, Jeff, Tom, Jena, Vince, and all of TRT!!

Thanks for starting the coffee, Tim. I've got more brewing for the rest who follow :) Wooo Hooo on the Junejam event. I remember you talking about that in the past. Have fun :dance:

Butch - you better take a pic of that bike with its spit shine before the ride. I want to see how purty it looks :drool:

Bill - add some oatmeat to that list. No wait...I'll save the meat for you guys and I'll take my share of everything else. (stone ground grits and 2 eggs over easy) I'm on the way, and bringing locally roasted coffee beans.

Vinnie - Have a good trip to OK and back. How long a drive is that?

Today is the last day of the Might Moo festival in Cowpens (10 miles north of Spartanburg, but not quite to the Peachoid).
During this celebration, former crewmen (and their families) who served onboard the USS Cowpens CVL-25, a World War II aircraft carrier & crewmen from the current USS Cowpens CG-63, an Aegis guided missile cruiser, make their way to our town for a reunion.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning!All! Well I'll add the real mayple syrup from Vt. to the table!and OJ!Hope all have a great day!We have a picnic for one side of family today and go to the otherside tomarrow(they all get along,it just worked that way with peoples schedules!)Have A Great Day All!

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone's day goes well. I'll be working on making more ro/di water today and then some laundry (pretty boring). My wife is doing her first scuba lesson today. Hopefully she'll be certified in time for vacation!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,194 Posts
Morning everyone. Wow I stink of perfume and cigs.

I went to a biker bar and danced all night and had fun. Word of this will probably get back and be the final nail in my coffin at work but oh well...I can scrape logs. There are people from a certain religion around here that are a little too uptight. Also, I almost got my *** kicked but didn't. If anyone ever tells you to slap the owner on the butt DON'T do it.

The girl I ended up dancing all night with was married and amazingly for around here behaved herself. Good for her. I have never danced country and learned a little bit when those songs came up. It was karaoke night and everyone was so good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts