The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good *orning *onday!!!!!:wavey:

Coffee is on with some donuts and cereal.

Cold outside again,:agree:

Short work week here, how short, I have decided on that yet.

Kristine and Shelby will be home tomorrow,:dance:

Have a Great Day!:beer:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
*onday for a short week

Good *onday *orning gang. Could almost consider it Tuesday though, as many have Friday off for Christmas Eve.
Coffee and peanut butter toast for breakfast.
Temp right around freezing. Made it to 28 last night but warmed up in the last couple hours. Forecast mid 50's with a few clouds. Lunar eclipse tonight.
Off to the FD, but should not be bad. We start our Christmas down time today. Only daily duties (truck checks and station cleaning). No drills or extra training. After that emergency response + anything that pops up (flag rescues, trouble calls, Santa runs, etc)
Still got the lingering effects of the cold, but that seems to be getting better.
Hope y'all have a *anageable *onday and a short week!
Ray

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *orning Vinnie, Platy and all to come.
Vin, congrats on the short week, much bigger congrats on the Mrs singing I'll Be Home for Christmas and meaning it!
We need a *onday *orning *od *erge please.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, John, Ray, Cath, & All! :)

40-ish and partly cloudy today with maybe some rain and more freezing temps tonight. Tonight's Lunar Eclipse is supposed to star about 2:41 AM and last for approx. 2-1/2 hrs. I hope these clouds go away.

Vince, your home must be in a state of excitement with Kristine arriving tomorrow. I'll give you the rest of the week off.:dance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAY!

Got a few things to do to get ready for Christmas but no shopping for me. ;)

This is the famous Owl Bar, San Antonio, New Mexico, acclaimed for its Green Chili Cheeseburgers. Its long wooden bar was owned by Conrad Hilton, who was born in this small town. Located just a few miles from Bosque del Apache, San Antonio consists of two bar & cafes; a general store & gas station; a produce market; and two small churches.

Green Chili Cheeseburger: (Not my photo). Not sure you'd want one for breakfast but makes for a terrific lunch or dinner.

Have a *arvelous *onday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, John, Ray, Cath, and Everyone!!

Thanx for the coffee, Dick!!

Dick..I'll take 2 of those with homefries for breakfast please!! :drool:

Light day today...I think...Everytime I say that it ends up being 12 hours :confused:

Happy Birthday, Ray!!

Take care everyone!!

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, John, Ray, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the breakfast, Vinnie and Ray. Apples are the perfect fruit to go with PB toast. Bananas for the cereal. Lots of food groups there.

Vinnie - Did you, Jake and the Cat-in-the-Hat machine police the area so that Krisitine be impressed?

Good *orning Vinnie, Platy and all to come.
Vin, congrats on the short week, much bigger congrats on the Mrs singing I'll Be Home for Christmas and meaning it!
We need a *onday *orning *od *erge please.
For you, birthday boy, I was able to merge the threads before some of the quick draws did. Now go check out your birthday thread and have some cake ;)

Doug - I hope you got your spa going last night. Wee hours projects aren't a whole lot of fun.

Ray - yesterday the fire department in Bobbi's neighborhood did the Santa's drive. I was talking to Bobbi on the phone when I heard the ruccus. :dance:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Hi, Dick and Butch :wavey:

Cath..I'll take 2 of those with homefries for breakfast please!! :drool:

Light day today...I think...Everytime I say that it ends up being 12 hours :confused:
Errr..that was Dick serving the burger, Butch ;) But you can have some of Ray's BD cake. :)

Dick - Are you going skip sleep to take photos of the eclipse? :eek:

In sporting news, congrats to UCONN women for their 88 game winning streak, tying with UCLA's Bruins. :blob:

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Dick, I ate there many times, great burgers .

Funny how you bring back memeries of the place,

Cath, yea I can take what ever time I want off, I already met my December forecast last week.

Looking forward to see her.

Best Chile is New Mexico Chile.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Butch, Cath, & George! :)

Butch, hope your boss lets you off early and doesn't make you work OT today. ;)

Dick are you stay up to take pic tomorrow morning?
Dick - Are you going skip sleep to take photos of the eclipse? :eek:
Not on purpose, George & Cath. It's supposed to be cloudy here.

Yes, congratz to UCONN but at the same time, the Lady VOLS knocked off #2 Stanford in overtime, to extend Pat Summit's numbers as the winningest coach, women or men, in NCAA history.

Vince, I really love that whole area of NM and hope to get back there again next year. New Mexican food does have its own unique flavors.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,192 Posts
*orning all and back to work. I am beat from skiing in 3 feet of fresh powder yesterday. They make skis that are better for that, but that will come after everything else is paid off.

Hope everyone survives the day!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Good *orning Vinnie, Platy, Ray, Dick, Butch, Cath, George and Perry!
Short week for me too. Even shorter next week....1 day!
Thanks for the Coffee and Donuts Vinnie
Ray, Happy birthday & I hope you have an un-eventful week at the FD.
Dick, That is a great looking cheeseburger. Just what would be wrong with that for breakfast :)
Perry - I've never been skiing but have always wanted to try it. I think I would do better on a snowboard. Maybe one that is the size of a surfboard. I'd still probably break my neck though - Have fun

Have a great day everyone.

·
Administrator
46,676 Posts
Morning gang, i have a 10 am dr appt, and no the spa is not fixed yet :(
Kewl on the homecoming Vin
Happy BD Ray

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Yes, congratz to UCONN but at the same time, the Lady VOLS knocked off #2 Stanford in overtime, to extend Pat Summit's numbers as the winningest coach, women or men, in NCAA history.
That's mighty impressive, Dick.:dance:

Doug - Bummer on you spa being so obstinate!

Off to work.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts