The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good *orning!:dance:

Coffee is on.:agree:

Been a real busy weekend here, worked in the garage all weekend, Getting it ready for them to come and replace the door.

Rain everyday for the past week and ahalf. in the forcast for the next 10 days .

Have a great start to the week!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
*orning Vin and all the rest!Thanks for the coffee,I'll add Pancakes!That *ust be so*e door!Finally rain last nite here but it's all dried up already!Have a good day all!The heatwave is still on *ost of this week :(.

·
Registered
200 Posts
*orning!! Is * the letter of the day?
Wish it would rain here, we are in a severe draught.. UGGG.. Off to work I go, Hi Hoooo!
You all have a great day!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, George, Romien, & All! :)

90-ish with 50% chance of showers and t-storms. Pretty much the same all week. Our drought is definitely over.

Heavy duty workload for me today....I'm just hoping to finish before dark.

Vince, I've designated my garage a disaster area. Good luck with yours.

Pancakes sound good, George.

*orning!! Is * the letter of the day?
Wish it would rain here, we are in a severe draught.. UGGG.. Off to work I go, Hi Hoooo!
You all have a great day!
*onday is by TRT custom, an unspeakable day, hence the *.

Although it's *onday, it's still a day to "Be Glad". Most of the old pioneer cabins in the Smokies are long gone and many sites are marked only by the non-native flowers the early settlers planted to brighten their homes, such as this Gladiola.

Have a *agnificent *onday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning all! It's *onday.
Back to the FD today. Boss is still filling in for his boss, so I am in the big boy chair again.
Running late, got to move. Romien, this is "the day that shall not be named", so we spell it *onday, and hope it will leave peacefully. LOL
Y'all have a great day!
Ray

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinne, George, Romien, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and pancakes, Vinnie and George. How about blackberries to go on top of the pancakes?

Vinnie - Good luck with the garage door project. Photos for us? Oh, and how about Jacob's new bike?

George - Ewww on extended heat wave!

Romien - *ondays, being the first day of the work week (for many of us), we down-play it by excluding all *s in the thread. I get lazy about it *ost of the ti*e.

Two days before I start vacation! :dance:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Hi, Dick and Ray! Guess Romien will get the * explanation times 3 today.

Dick - That's weird to see a glad out in the wilderness.

Ray - be a good boy in the big boy seat ;)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Ray & Cath! :)

Ray, in my former job, I got to sit in the 'big boy chair' often whenever the boss was away, often for weeks at a time. The only problems were; 1) I didn't get his pay scale and 2), I had to do his and my jobs as I didn't have an extra "me" to do my work. :confused:

Cath, the most common flower that mark the old cabin sites are the daffodils. Seems like most every site has them. Maybe they had some use besides brightening up the place. I don't know.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Well then you need to tell the boss he's not needed!His job can be done without hi* ,but not yours!your irreplaceable.:nuts:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Well then you need to tell the boss he's not needed!His job can be done without hi* ,but not yours!your irreplaceable.:nuts:
That's ancient history now, George. I don't have a 'boss' now nor do I have any assistants so if I'm not there, nothing happens. :nuts:

Time to head to work......

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Oh I know that!It was a general answer to all in that place!I hate that!Even on Vacation I'd think how will I catch up!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,192 Posts
*orning everyone. The extended weekend trip was short, but nice. Now back to the grind at work. :beer:

·
Administrator
46,676 Posts
Good Mornin Everyone, early shift again for me. Looks like we have a slight cooling trend and a little shower activity in store over the next few days. Got the instant carport thing up so I can move all my tools and stuff out of the garage.
Pancakes with blackberries sound great for breakfast:)
Have a great day everyone :)

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
good *orning yall
off to do laundry what fun gonna make a meatloaf for dinner hubbys request . well you guys have a good one and see yall later

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
We mite have meatloaf too!We were going to have it yesterday but it was so hot out,that we didn't feel cooking so we just went out(Boston Market).

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
The Base CO came over and made the announcement. The Fire Department Swept the Civilian of the Quarter Competition. I won for Senior Civilian (GS-9 and above) and Bobby Pinder (also FD) won for Junior Civilian of the Quarter. The actual presentation takes place on 26 July.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
No, it's just one of the Gov pay scales and grade. I'd still be :eek:ldman: even if I was junior. In fact, the other guy that won is the same rank (Lt) as me, but because I am a medic, I am GS-9, so I compete in the senior bracket.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts