The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *onday *orning Vinnie and all to come.
TRTI got the better of me last night. Taking what little sleep I got to EMS. Glad the shift ends at 6:30pm instead of the usual 8pm.
Warm and humid. Fog here and there. Storms in the forecast for later today, but it's not going to bring in cooled weather. Warm and humid all week, with at least a chance of rain on several days. BLAH. Forecast for a cool down by Sunday.
Hope y'all have a *anagable *onday and a great week.
Ray

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Ray, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the yummy breakfast, Vinnie. You and Ray can split my portion of the bacon. :D

Ray - sorry to hear about you being hit with TRTI.

Pat - Good that you got a new comfy bed. What I want to hear, though, is that the tornadoes didn't come near your area of Arkansas!

37º and rain here. Bleh. Icky weather.

Lots of love and hugs and peace and internal sunshine for everyone1

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
'*ornin' Vinnie, Ray, Cath, & TRT Faithful

Breakfast sounds scru*tiuos..thnx V.

Heavy rain forcast for the afternoon. Doesn't sound like snowsports weather to me.

Ray & Cath...guess we all have issues with today's weather. Oh well.....we'll *uddle through.

Enjoy Everyday!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, Ray, Cath, Dave, & Everyone! :)

Rainy and windy day here, too, with 62f for the high. Atypical January weather.

Vince, your work plan sounds about like mine for the week. Looks to be pretty busy. Thanks for the breakfast.

Sorry 'bout the TRTI, Ray. Jack Higgins kept me up until nearly 1 AM. :(

Cath, looks like this weather system is being shared by many.

Dave, no, rain and snowsports don't seem to go together.

Let's start the week with another deer tale and to answer last week's question, no, that buck never caught the speedy doe. (Assuaging Ray's fears of violating our family friendly policy.) ;)

I caught a glimpse of a buck through some trees so I eased my way through the undergrowth and found this magnificent guy out in a field. He seemed to be keyed up but not in a hurry about it. I did notice something farther down in the field that had his attention. Stay tuned. :)

Have a *arvelous *onday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
22,088 Posts
*orning all :wavey:
Sounds like everyone checking in so far is having the same kinda weather:doh: . Thunder n lightning last nite,with most of the snow cover melted away.Not a normal Jan at all :freak: At least it looks like normalcy is coming back weather wise ,from what I'm seeing by what early morning weather guessers are saying on TV.

Not gonna make a daily gameplan yet til some coffee is in me :gmorning: and then wing it.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,192 Posts
*orning everyone.

Didn't get into too much trouble over that email I was worried about. Just stated the obvious but there is no need to when everyone knows it already.

On with a grueling week.

Enjoy your day.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
good morning gang
boy was last night a scarry night with the weather it was rainging so bad and lighting but the worse was the wind it felt like camper was gonna blow over luckly it stopped about 4 this am.
the new bed was good except i need a deeper pocket sheet cause it popped off lol but it did sleep good and for once i didnt wake up drenched in sweat .
well dont know what i'm going to do today probly just goof off well yall have a good day and see yall later

·
Administrator
46,676 Posts
Morning Gang, feeling a bit blah, I think I may have over did the bacon jalapeno stuffed cheesy bread. It was good, Dominoes did clean up their act, but i think i over enjoyed.
Relatively dry today wet again through the week till friday. Hopefully the pass will be clear for the trip over.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Afternoon, Everyone! :)

Sunshine, 62 and a bit breezy outside......feels more like March than January. Definitely not normal, Jeff. :confused:

Had a very toleralble work day and hopefully tomorrow will be about the same.

Being right always helps, Perry. :thumbup:

Pat, you might have to strap the camper down in that part of the country. Glad you got a good night's sleep out of that new mattress.

Doug, 'bacon jalapeno stuffed cheesy bread' sounds like a Pepto Bismol Bomb no matter how tasty. ;)

Dick....Can I have a head on shot please....I need to see if there are any brow tines on that bad boy.
Here ya go, Dave. Glad to oblige.

On to the rest of the day.......

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Hi Everyone!!

Having a bit of a hard time getting onto TRT for some reason...

(Yes Dick, I have pics) :)

·
Super Moderator
22,088 Posts
Getting pretty good with that Brownie camera ,ain't ya Dick?:thumbup:

I dunno, Cabellas has that same mount,,,and the things one can do w/ PhotoShop nowadays,,,,,,:rolleyes:

J/K Dick, I can't get a bowl of fruit to sit still and take a good a pic as you get w/ on the move wildlife:bow:.

Evening all, sort of a uneventful day today, took it semi-easy.Seemed like a good day to do nuttin'.

Hope everyone has/had a great day! :wavey:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,192 Posts
Whew long day. I am overjoyed that our picky part time roommate that is supposed to be here one weekend every two months is coming out again three weeks since the last visit to stay six days. Her husband goes on motorcycle trips with the guys often, and I would to if I had a motorcycle.

My boss made me do some stuff with the vision system guy on a very expensive robot today, but learned the software which used my book learnin' and is pretty good to know about.

Big meeting at 6 am to go over my project list. I calculated 45 days of backlog which is job security anyway. It is nice to be supported when pushed to the limit instead of berated for poor meeting skills like a previous manager did.

Now is time to have a pulled pork sandwich (finally did it right) with Cole Slaw and watch a very precious hour of tv. Rest well everyone.

·
Administrator
46,676 Posts
Evenig Gang, Dick I believe you are right on the Pepto, fortunaly B&G is an antidote for most anything ;) The pump guy came out because the neighbors pump quit sun nite, he had to call an elelctrician , who traced the wire to a spot where the wires were broken( don't ask me how) any way he got the wires spliced back together and we got the water restored. I shoulda been a spark chaser, he made more than my UI in 4 hrs, but in all fairness, it was a nasty muddy mess we had to work in.
Making tacos for dinner then gotta try and do oldest grandsons tax return for him. I am already beat :(

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Butch, so when do we see the Cozumel pics?

Getting pretty good with that Brownie camera ,ain't ya Dick?:thumbup:

I dunno, Cabellas has that same mount,,,and the things one can do w/ PhotoShop nowadays,,,,,,:rolleyes:

J/K Dick, I can't get a bowl of fruit to sit still and take a good a pic as you get w/ on the move wildlife:bow:.
Now, Jeff, I've never even been to a Cabelas!! Well, there is a Bass Pro Shop 7 miles away............. ;) Thanks, my friend.

Perry, I would think your frequent flier roommate might take those extra bed nights into consideration for a rent discount.

About bedtime for me.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts