The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good *onday *orning, Everybody! :)

HOT, HOT, HOT! Especially in the Pennsylvania area where we'll be spending the night tonight.

Going to be hitting the road in an hour or so to head to Vermont. FishGirl and I are taking grandaughter Victoria home after a great month together. We sure will miss that girl.

So, this will be my last post for a week or so until we return from the Nawth. Hope everybody has a great week.
Rosie's doing her best to scratch an itch or is she waving bye-bye with the wrong 'hand'? :wavey:

Have a great *onday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Morn Dick and TRT,I will miss your morn pics buddy.:wavey:Have fun.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Morning All! Guess I'll get the coffee on and start this day. Fixin to tackle the kids rooms and then doing some organizing with all my fish supplies. I really need a room just for tanks. Hmmm....wonder how I will talk the hubby into that?

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good morning all!
back from Atlanta. interest trip/.
got to met JennM and see the georgia Aquarium. but the storm we had thursdays night before we left did nto do me good. lighting hit a tree in my yard, i did not see that in the morning when i walked passed it 5 times!, then friday while i was in atlanta a wind storm hit home and blew over the tree or half of it on to the electric lines, now i have a half of a tree laying in my yard and have to argue with the power company that they need to replace the fence the broke and to trim or cut the rest of the tree up...

well pictures of the trip will be comiing..

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
*orning well the computer is really crashed but Harley did SUPER got his 1st point in the AKC and beat out a a dog that is a champion! so that was worth the weekend!Have A Great Day All!

·
Lost Fish
1,203 Posts
Good morning everyone. Today is my first day of work. I am going to be an insurance underwriter. Kind of nervous right now and the lack of sleep is not helping. Great picture of the racoon Dick and congrats on Harley's performance.

Everyone have a great day.

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Dick, Casey, John, Jena, Chris, Tim, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Jena :) Good luck on getting a dedicated room for reef stuff.

Dick - Have a safe trip and have fun! Boy, do you have us spoiled...and it's so nice. Tell the girls we'll miss them, too :agree:

Chris - good point that *onday is only one day. Well, at least by the calendar :nuts:

Tim - :eek: on the damage at your place! What a nightmare. Sorry we couldn't meet, but Tom and I understand that you needed to get home to take care of a mess. Can't wait to see the photos of the trip, though.

George! Wooo Hooo on Harley doing so well! We're mighty proud of his prize-winning stature

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Hey, Brian and Mike O.

Good luck on that new job, Brian!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
*orning Dick, Casey, John, Jenna, Chris, Tim, George, Brian, Mike, Cath, and the rest of the class.

Dick, great shot as usual! Pennsyltucky, eh? Where at in PA are you crashin?

Casey...good to see ya' on the AM Thread!!!

George, tell Harley I said congrats! You should be proud!!

Brian, Good luck with the new job!!

Well class, got some bills to pay, some chores to do, and more importantly, some thread's to catch up on here at TRT!! haha

hope everyone has a tolerable *onday!!!

l8r, g8rs!

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
*orning Everyone! Looking at record highs today of 98 with humidity already at 78 percent :(
Have a great day All!

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good ***day morning all of TRT - thanks for the coffee, I have a second pot brewing of chocolate velvet - yippee. Really hot here and no rain in sight, I think it's a record - -

Have a great day every one -

HHC

·
Administrator
46,678 Posts
Morning Gang, sounds like a good weekend for most, Tim, sorry to here about the tree incident :(
Weather has cooled off dramatically here, right around 80 or so, got a lot done over the weekend, now if I can keep these guys off the new lawn while it starts growing
Dick, I hope your backs feeling better , thats a lonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg drive

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,088 Posts
Morning all:wavey:
Just like Kelli, we are in the middle of a heat wave in the Midwest,,,and humidity added , to boot.
Hope things bode well for those in this heat, and i wish everyone takes care during this sweltering time.
Starting my midnite shifts tonite, hopefully things will be better for me than they have the last two weeks. We had a planned furnace outage at work, and hopefully it'll be back up n running by the time i go in tonite.
Never comfortable being around molten steel and such, but it's worse when the ambient temp in the whole place if up too.Not to mention all the outside contractors, and the work involved with the outage, not a good time to have both going on at the same time,,,been taking a lil thermometer around with me,,the good news is, i get paid for being in the same temps as my health club's sauna(not that it's a good thing LOL)

Hope everyone has a great day, and those of you in the heat wave, please take care of yourselves, avoid being outside, and take in plenty of water,,,Adult beverages don't count,,,they dehydrate,,,:beer:

·
Administrator
46,678 Posts
Jeff, you work in a steel mill? I did that for 2.5 yrs, at least it was a dry heat :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,192 Posts
*orning everyone. Cooled down here finally.

I am in pathetic need of coffee. My attempt to break up with Anita failed so she was over and I didn't really get any sleep.

This is going to be a looooong day at work. C'mon caffeine kick in already.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good morning, TRT!

Gee, my favorite day of the week :rolleyes: :p

Doug, good luck keeping those deer away from the new grass - you know they'll think you planted it just for them, lol.

I hope you all have a good start to the week! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts