The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good *onday *orning, Everybody! :)

Mid to upper 80's with 20% chance of t-storms today and seems to be the menu for the rest of the week; typical July weather on Rocky Top.

My 4th of July holiday is finally over and time to get back to work today. I took vacation days last week after the two official holiday days to spend time with FishGirl and grandaughter Victoria. It was time well-spent! :D

"I laugh at danger!" :funny: That's what "Aragorn", Victoria's dog, seems to be thinking as he shows reckless disregard for 'Danger'!

Have a *arvelous *onday and don't 'laugh at danger' today!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good *orning Dick, and Everyone!!

Very nice here, also!

Our ride got cut short, yesterday, when Andrew broke a clutch cable about 4 miles into a nasty mud bog. He did an EXCELLENT job of riding that bike out without a clutch. It actually made him faster since he couldn't slow down! :funny:

Dick, these vacation days just go by too quick! The only good news is that every day we get one day closer to retirement!;)

Have a WONDERFUL *onday everyone!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Mornin' Dick, Butch, partobe, and the rest of the class.

Reeeeaaaaallly rough this morning. Too much driving, not enough sleeping this weekend...then up again this am at 4:30 for work.

argh...conversation is elluding me at this point.

Hope everyone's better rested than I.

Have a good day.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Morning, Butch, Partobe, & Mike! :)

whatevva said:
He did an EXCELLENT job of riding that bike out without a clutch. It actually made him faster since he couldn't slow down! :funny:
Dick, these vacation days just go by too quick! The only good news is that every day we get one day closer to retirement!
Sorta like driving without brakes, Butch! :D "Retirement" is just an imaginary concept for me for at least 8 more years!

Mike, those long drives home on Sundays are killers for having to go back to work on *onday!

·
11,345 Posts
skeety said:
Hope everyone's better rested than I.

Have a good day.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I promise you IM NOT.

Cat hair balls to the pillow left of me, baby puke on the pillow right..........Here i am..........stuck.........In the middle with myself. yeah, any one want to name THAT tune????? Shes back to work........Mr Mom here.

I fell off the wagon lately........the coffee wagon. Used to be manly quadruple shot mocha with whipped cream guy, havent had a cup in 4 years. Had TWO yesterday.........just doubles though...ia quad would make it so there wasnt ANYPLACE left to lay down in the bed......................

Anyway, good *orning everybody, I hope i gave you all a nice visual this lovely *ONDAY *ORNING!!!:rotflmao:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
*orning! Dick,Butch,Partobe,*ike and all the rest!Yeah I was able to fix the co*puter last night night by *yself!Going to be a nice day then right back to the rainy days.Have A Great Day All!And the coffee's on!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Mornin all Helping out Dad,and phsycological exam on tueday so no work for me until wed. Have a Great Day

Fred

·
Super Moderator
27,070 Posts
Good *awnin', Dick, Butch, partobe, Mike, Tim, Fly Guy, John, George, Chris, Fred, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George! No coffee for you, Fly Guy, and a must for Mike ;)

Dick! - I'm glad we've got Aragorn out there protecting us from danger. He's got that gleam in his eye :funny: Good that you could spend some fun time with your girls.

Yikes, Butch. I know what it is like to have a clutch cable break in a car. Can't even imagine the excitement that Andrew had :eek:

cath hands Fly Guy a towel to clean up the pillow mess :funny:

George - good to see you back here. Congrats on being able to fix your puter yourself.

Fred- Have a good time with your dad. About that psychological exam...make sure you don't let on about your addiction to reefkeeping.

See you all later. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good *orning, Tim, Fly Guy, John, George, Chris, Fred, & Cath! :)

Fly Guy, your *orning sounds like a movie scene!! :eek:

Fred, glad I don't have to take Psych tests.....I don't want to know! :nuts:

Cath, Aragorn is sometimes too fearless for his own good!

Time to get ready for work...got a long 3-mile ride to work today! ;)

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
Good morning everyone............back to work after a nice week off. We did not get to see the shuttle launch in person due to the 3 days of scrubs but watched it on TV. We still had a good time with Mickey Mouse for those days even if we missed the launch in person. Hope eveyone had a good holiday........now its time to hit this stack of papers on my desk....

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Need a shower then back to the grind again. Hopefully the IT guys will have my client server going so I can get rolling with our business system.

This weekend was way too short. I need coffee...desperately.

Have a great long week folks!!!!

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good *onday morning to all - jeez, can't believe it's already "THAT" day again. I'm draggin' today. Hope every one has a good one!

HHC

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Good *orning All!

Had a nice rain last night and was great sleeping in my own bed, Shelby is back home for about a week and a half then she will go to deaf camp. summer time is seems like we never stop having to drive places .

Have a great Day!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts