The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good morning abigtroutt and to all of TRT! I too am up and moving and relitively alert this morning.....of course that's not going to keep me from having my coffee!:thumbup:

pat

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Sounds like an excellent start to the week, Bill!

Trevor is back at IU in an apartment with another ROTC cadet for his Senior year... classes start in a week.

This is an orchid Troy rescued from the sale shelf at the grocery store last spring ... and it bloomed all summer!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Morning Bill, Pat, Shirley, and the rest of TRT! Gonna be another hot one! Hope we get some rain soon. It went all around us yesterday but we didn't get a drop. My poor plants look pitifull.

·
Lost Fish
1,203 Posts
Goodmorning Bill, Pat, Shirley, Jena, Tim, and the rest of TRT. That is a beautiful orchid. I hope everyone has a great start to the week.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good *orning Bill, Pat, Shirley, Jena, Tim, Brian, Chris and Everyone!

Back to work today for me :(

Patti's going back to College :(
I DID win the Golf Tournament!! :dance:

New stuff from the LFS....:)

That's about It. Have a Happy *onday Everyone!!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Ps...

VERY Pretty Picture Shirley!!:agree:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Bill, Pat, Shirley, Jena, Tim, Brian, Chris, Butch, & All! :)

We got some much needed rain over the weekend but a nice, warm day today.

Got a full day of work today with some complex issues.

Cath, are you back yet?

Thanks for the coffee, Bill!

Gorgeous image of that Orchid Rescue, Shirley!

No w000000t today, Chris???

whatevva said:
I DID win the Golf Tournament!!
You and Tiger!! Ready to challenge him??? :D

I finally got back to Cades Cove yesterday after a month away. Sure did feel good to be back in my stomping grounds. Saw my first ever wild boar; a bear; lots of deer; scads of butterflies; and had a really enjoyable time.

Not as dangerous as the boar or bear, but this Yellow Swallowtail was much prettier:

Have a *agnificent *onday!

Dick:)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Good Morning everyone!!! I'm off today as well Bill. ShirleyM thats a great shot of the Orchid I bet Fishdaddies butterfly would love to stop over and visit! Butch way to go!! A big ol hi to all of you Jena Tim ChrisPhrusha Brian and Pat! Hope I got everyone!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning!

We're still waiting on sand to get the new tank up and running, but a local reefer upgrading tanks donated a bunch of frags to our re-start-up. I'm so excited!

I am back on days for a week or so, but don't go in until 10 today.
Have a great day!
Danielle

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Happy *onday *orning to all, hope it's painless today, too tired and the second pot of coffee is on, is cinnamon now.

Have a good day every one!

HHC

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
hi all! blah, another week ahead, but I'm going to try to get days on friday because I have the following monday off and don't have to be to work til 11pm tuesday night. Two 3-day weekends back to back, woot!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Great pictures folks!!!!

Grats to you Butch :blob:

Man it is going to be a crappy *onday. I got hired to change a company and everything we agree on in meetings then I go do gets me in trouble. I am ready to just go back and be a plain old process engineer or somethin'.

Oh yeah tired of my town too.

Someone got some coffee and Midol handy?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts