Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uggghhhh.... *onday

....7am...

uggghhhhh....

·
Registered
418 Posts
My eyelids feel like sandpaper.....

I soooo didnt want to get up this morning. I hate *ondays. But Im one day closer to getting my nano from PufferMatt tomorrow. Cant wait!!!! Thankyou to all of you that kicked me offline yesterday so I could actually be productive around here.
Hope you all have a good one....

and try to stay coooooool!

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
tims said:
yup, looks like we had the same idea.....must be that great minds thing.....
I don't even wanna think about that. Hey Tims and Tom...some lucky mod will come along a fix it.

Good Mawnin' TRT!! Gotta get a move on here...running a tad late today. But where is Jay? Those girls with their nail polish run him ragged this weekend? Didn't see him in chat either :(

Ah well, up and atem, Atom Ant! And the means you too, Johnny!

Lots of love and hugs and peace all around.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
A wonderful morning to you all! Even if it is a Monday. :)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Seeing how the two threads will get merged eventually, thought I would throw in another Good Morning here and thus be hoping everyone has a double Good Morning! heh heh

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Mornin' all!

It's a vacation *onday....so it doesn't really count....

Ahhh.....relaxing under the covers with a cup of coffee and Animal Planet on the tube.....

Too bad I've got to go into the office on Tuesday and Wednesday. Oh well....

Have a good one!

J.

·
Registered
706 Posts
*onday.....Its really my *uesday but I had to work last night, which makes *unday my *onday, and *onday my *uesday, and all four of them STINK!!!!! I don't think I was meant to work...I think god intended for me to be independantly wealthy, but something got messed up along the way.

Glass shop is cutting my dividers for the sump as we speak. Ill pick em up tomorrow and put them in. Today I will attach the face of the cabinet and add the two cabinet doors. Right now I am re-working the plumbing so it can all go back in as soon as the baffles are put into the sump. So Im almost up the the hard part (actually keeping something alive in the contraption!)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good Afternoon TRT!!!!

I was busy this morning and realized that I had missed the morning roll call and thought I would drop a line now that I am awake. I am bummed my favorite coral died over the weekend my Christmas green with red discs pineapple coral total bleached and turned to gelitanous goo and left a coral skeleton behind. Everything else is doing fine and I have to leave the skeleton in the tank because it is cover in thes fan worms that live in little shells like mollusks. Well I hope everyone elses tanks are doing great and hope everyone is have a good *onday.

Earl

·
Administrator
47,633 Posts
Bummer on the coral demise Earl, is that a porites with the xmas tree worms that live commensurally?
Oh yah happy *ONDAY , I woke up way late(10 am) was a long,busy, productive, but exhausting day yesterday. Got my back steps replaced, YEA, no more crutch poking thru rotten wood :D
Enjoy the rest of the day :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Well it's a little late for the Good Morning thread as it is 5:44PM MST and I got off work at 4:30PM after a 10 hr shift.

Man it is always hard to get up at 4:30AM especially on a Monday! Well it's one day closer to a four day weekend coming up!:banana:

It got warm this afternoon and the smoke was a little better but we may still get laid off for awhile if the woods stay closed because of fires! We are not getting many logs in to run the sawmill and plywood so something has to give!

Well think I will be in bed early tonight! Have a good one!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts