The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a new thread when peeps are ready to call it a night.

3:30 comes early tommorow.....when its time to get up for work

Nite All.....Take Care.....

·
Administrator
46,650 Posts
Just a new thread when peeps are ready to call it a night.

3:30 comes early tommorow.....when its time to get up for work

Nite All.....Take Care.....
OUCH dude, I was lucky to get home by 3:30 am at my old job, now I get up when I want, unless wife has dr or therapy appt

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nite all ...same time to get up for work....time to spend a little time with familky before the alarm goes off....see you all again tommorow

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nite All.....Going to watch a very little TV.....get off the net...and be ready for monday morning at 3:30 am......Yuk hate monday mornings....lol

·
Administrator
46,650 Posts
I would say I would hate to have your job, but when I started the Helo job, I had to be in at 6 with an hr drive so 3:30 wakeup ws normal, I usually made it till nine pm before nappy bed time.
Now that i am not working I would gladly take that shift

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
Because....it....shouldn't....be....there.... because....it.... makes ..... reading difficult.....

:)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do not put it between every word...do it like I do between sentences...It will be easier for you. I have been on some different forums now for about 12 years...Not going to change how I type on them now...:beer:

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
I...didn't...ask....you....to...change..... the....way....you...type, just said it was annoying and hard to read. And I have seen very very few people in almost 20 years of Usenet, AOL and web forums that use that style of ending sentences. Its just hard on the eyes.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nite friends....early sign off tonite...need to get a few thing done around the house..and then up early for work as always...Best of luck to your tanks and have fun!

·
Administrator
46,650 Posts
This is way reminiscent of when I worked at 6 am and had to drive an hour and a half to work, Nighty night :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts