The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning TRT!

Well I will be off to work in a few minutes for another 10hr shift at the mill! Yesterday we spent the first 31/2 hours cleaning up as the mill was down and three motors burned up!! I guess they were out all day Sunday and nothing was done about it! We had a very upset manager yesterday!

Hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday!:)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
morning johnny! and all those to follow.

man i am sore :rolleyes:

i never would have thought that building a cooler/freezer could be so tiring, or time consuming.

but then again, i never thought i'd build one that was 15' deep, 8' high, and 30' long :eek:

hope everyone has a great day!

jay

·
Super Moderator
27,680 Posts
Good Mawni' TRT!!!

OUCH, Johnny and Jay!! Looks like you all had a bona fide *onday!
I hope that Tuesday is better for you.

Looks like the wake up for the rest of you dudes and dudettes will be on the soft side. Lucky for you :)

For breakfast I'm having SC peaches and cereal...then off to the Sandwich Factory for my latte before work....

Love and hugs and Peace to all of you!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
that reminds me cath.. i noticed yesterday.... i support your community :D on of our vendors is headquartered in spartanburg! (beverage-air) just thought that was cool, that i "knew" someone from there :)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Well, good morning everyone! Sitting here at work..yippiee... :)

Jay, get some rest!

Johnny, you need a break! :)

Cath, get me a Latte while you are at it! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
27,680 Posts
Oh, man, I wish I had known, Jeremy! I'll keep that in mind tomorrow ;) Anything for a TRT amigo.

Ya, Jay, my husband used to take pix for Bev Air many years ago. Huge outfit here in Spartanburg. Onward and upward, Jay.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good morning!

Just wanted to say hi y'all!

Back at work today...*sigh*

At least I got to miss *onday!

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Good morn everyone!

I got woken up at 7 am today (on my last week of not working) from the construction they are doing in front of my house. The are building a house directly across the street from me. I dont mind that what i mind is they are ripping up the road they just repaved 2 years ago. I have lived here for a long time and the road was always noisy from pot holes and patches do to pipe work. When they paved the road it was like night and day. There was no more bumpadee bump noises from the road. Now they are ripping it all up :(

Here a pic from my front lawn. The guy in the white shirt is working hard huh? As soon as he saw I was taking pics he started doing stuff LOL...

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
ugh....morning.......
Well, here is my schedule for this week......
today go pick up explorer (in the shop) and get oil changed and washed. Fix baby car seat in prep for 30 hr drive.
finish packing clothes for trip to LA
give dog a bath and take to "doggy sitter" (moms)
around 4pm I need to leave for work, get off at 1:30am come home, wake up wife, head for Albuquerque NM. Stay in NM overnight then to Las Vegas for one night. Then to LA for a two night stay (brother in laws wedding). Then one night in San Diego (can't go all the way to california without going to the san diego zoo can i?). Then to Las Vegas again, and lastly to Denver Colorado before returning to Missouri later next week.

Im planning on all this, and what does my wife suggest. "Hey why don't you set your aquarium up before we go on vacation that way the rock can be cycling while we are gone?" I couldn't believe she said it was like "why don't you just tell the reef gods that the glass on our take is shatter proof, and our plumbing is immortal while you are at it. Setting up a tank with the PURPOSE of going on vacation has got to be the ultimate challenge to a reef god im sure"

Have a good one everyone
Dave

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Happy Tuesday!!

My GeorgeW tax relief check came yesterday in the mail.....hoping to get out of the office early to do some shopping....gotta put that money back into the economy!

J.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.

Good morning All !!

Johnny..man I hate it when that happens..no one seems to care if it aint' theres. Hope all goes well today.

Fatman...take it easy today, and rest them old muscles LOL

Cath...I bet I missed the latte call, shoot...

gumhead, I've seen that sooo many times, they make so much money for working soooo hard LOL keep that camera out, maybe the job will be completed quicker.

Goodness Dave, you made me tired reading all you will be doing. Have FUN

oh my goodness Jodi, looks like you will be having a wonderful time.

Everyone have a GREAT DAY...

BTW...I saved this post... it's FINALLY my 100th..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts