The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What? Surely I'm not the first up! ('cause I see other posters out there...)

Good morning! It's a beautiful day, so ya'll get out there and enjoy it for me.

Danielle

·
Super Moderator
22,650 Posts
Mornin' Danielle and others! looks to be a nice on here,,other than i gotta go to work this aft.,,,,
everyone have a great day!:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Morning Danielle and TRT! I only have a half day at work today which is good, for obvious reasons, but bad because I have a million things to do before noon.

We are leaving for New Orleans today, but I am taking my work laptop (so I can avoid having to take so much vacation time) so hopefully we will not be too out of touch! :D

Have a great Thursday everyone!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone! Gonna go camping tonight so I need to get much done today. :) Will life ever slow down? :) heh heh

Everyone have a superb day!

·
Administrator
48,732 Posts
Jeepers, everyone starting the weekend early, Oh well I will plug along and be happy with my 2 day work week next week ;)
Eveyone have a great day

·
Super Moderator
28,204 Posts
Whew! I really am late on arriving on this thread!

Good Mawnin' TRT from the Upstate of SC.

Yeh, Geoff...what we need is more rain. Safe travel for U2.

EEeek...is that Jay I see runnin' after me with pincers and ice cubes? NOOOOOooo!

Love and hugs to eveyone!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:D i was trying cath!!

yeah i'm really late too. i had to go downdown and visit my most favorite person in the whole wide world. my prob. offi. :funny:

bet ya cant guess where i'm headed now......that's right THE GARAGE!!!! it's not quite as spiffy as new orleans, but for the time being, it'll do :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, well Jay at least you will have something to show for your trip to the garage!

I took a few pics of my tank last night (I love it - "my tank" :D ) to post but I haven't gotten a chance yet (the pics are still on the camera). As I was looking through the camera, I realized that not only do I have to build a stand, I also have to paint the bedroom first.

Yep, you read that right. We have been talking about painting the bedroom for a while, and it would be really silly to put up the tank and then "Doh! now we want to paint, and how are we going to move this thing?" Not to mention paint fumes probly not good for fishies. We did paint around the reef tank, and I think Geoff only dripped paint in the tank once ;), but we sort of painted *around* the tank, so if we ever move, painting that wall again will probly have to be part of the deal.

So now we have to choose a color (last time we looked, Geoff wanted Swan Black, this should be an interesting venture), get the room painted (much quicker said than done, you will understand when you see the pics), and THEN I can build a stand for my tank (did I mention I love to say "my tank"? :D ).

Okay, enough procrastinating (and babbling)...back to the grind....

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning TRT! It is going to be a long haul for me today. I will be travelling to our off campus location to fix some network problems and then I have to meet the boss at his house at 5 to work on his computers.:rolleyes: I may be lucky to get home before 7 tonight. :( Enjoy the day everyone!

Andrew

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
asmith said:
I may be lucky to get home before 7 tonight. :(
Andrew
That's why someone will be getting his favorite for dinner tonight. Which means I need to get to the store and decide whether it will be pork ribs or beef ribs.

Yeah, go ahead and drool. :funny:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Mmmmm...pork ribs. So dinner should be what, about 8:00? See ya there, Danielle ;)

Morning folks!

Looks to be a great day here in Stumptown; hope you all get through your Thursday with minimum of muss and fuss :)

Alice

·
Registered
706 Posts
12:00 and I just woke up. Ugh I hate night shift.

To the garage with me, then to my parents house to thier garage. Im going to steal thier miter saw, because I don't think my circular saw cuts square, I can cut fairly straight, but when I am done there is always an angle to the cut, as if the blade was set on an angle, but its not (cheap ryobi)!

Then Ill head back to my garage for some "PICTURELESS" DIY.

Still mourning my camera.

The shop will send it off Friday, if it cost more than 200, we have to decide if we want a new one or not. If so I am getting a D100.

Dave

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Come on over! The door is always open for fellow reefers ('specially if they be BRW reefers ;) )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.