The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
47,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK none of the easties admit to being up, must stayed in chat too late ;)
Have a great *onday all

·
Super Moderator
27,668 Posts
Good Mawnin' Doug and TRT!!!

Been up and at the gym, Doug ;) Just missed you by <-> much. I know let's you and I attack from the both sides with ice cubes and pincers! We'll tip toe around Alice since she has a day off today.

Rick, Jenn, Don and the Hotlanta area- you floating away down there? :eek:

Up and atem , Atom Ant!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin mornin..

me.. up.. of course!!! course that is, i'm STILL up :)

locked myself in the garage last night to stand guard duty over the stand. was paranoid someone would break in and steal it :funny:

looks to be a fairly nice day round here. guess i'll head on out to the garage again after asia gets on the bus :)

later, have great day!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! (It's morning already?) As expected, we were up with puppy every 3 hours. It will be really nice when she can sleep through the night.

She went for her first walk around the block yesterday, and her little legs went almost a mile before pooping out.

And now, puppy teeth are finding me. Time to go play.

Danielle

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
GOOOD MORNING TRT:D
I am so happy, this is my last week of work at a company I have spent 8.5 years at. I start my new job on the 27th.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good morning! Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

Geoff and I bought a 75G yesterday. So much for reusing our perfectly good 55G. ;) It's wierd, when we were at the pet store I just had this unexplainable overwhelming sensation that I needed a 75G rather than a 55G for my predator tank...It was almost like someone was using some kind of Jedi-mind trick on me...

:funny: :funny:

Have a good *onday! (If that's actually possible...)

PS (added): Our son Ryan is cutting his first tooth!:D

·
Sailfin
2,449 Posts
Good morning!

Congrats on the new job, Jim!

And on your son's first tooth, Geoff & Nikki!

Trevor graduates in two weeks, so I have to finish a bunch of graduation video work due about the same time plus get the house in order for his reception -- fortunately a very good friend/fellow reefer is totally into making ALL the snacky kinds of food!! If it weren't for her...

You all have a GREAT DAY!

~ Shirley :dance: :)

·
Administrator
47,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naw were are liking the sun shine ;)
beside you got a new tank o deal with :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
What? Are you starting to look like a bleached prune, Geoff? :funny: Teething! Oh my. My kids always like a cold washcloth to chew on when they were at that stage.

Hehehe, Danielle and Andrew are going to be dealing with teething soon too ;)

Jim-good luck on the new job!

Yes, I have the day of from my job today but not from work. I'm painting in my place today and tomorrow (some of it oil based paint-yuck) along with completing several small repairs that have been driving me nuts. Yardwork if I get the time and energy.

Doug-I'm with you; I'm loving the sun. Supposed to hit 80 here this week. :cool:

Have a good *onday all!

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Alice said:
What? Are you starting to look like a bleached prune, Geoff? :funny:
yes i am!!
Alice said:

Doug-I'm with you; I'm loving the sun. Supposed to hit 80 here this week. :cool:
we will be lucky if it reaches 60 here! this is all wrong.:confused:

G~

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*yawn* huh...wha? Oh...yeah....Good Morninnnnnnnnnn..zzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm still worn out from moving literally a ton of trash from mom's house this weekend.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Heh, Jeremy; I was doing that yesterday. I only had a van load though ;)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good Monday folks. This is my one day a week off from work. Soooooo Waterchange day and also going to take soem pics to enter in the fair so I may need some judges any one wanna be a judge for my pics?

I am going to take some of the tank and maybe list it on ebay this week not sure yet though

Hope ya all have a good day

Jeff

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning everyone. I am home sick today. There is something about traveling with an 8 week old puppy and visiting all of the family that sets off an anxiety attack for me. I have been ill since Saturday.:( Some of it is probably lack of sleep with the dog. Hopefully she will start sleeping through the night soon.

Have a good day!

Andrew:)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Calvin, noboby told me it was dedicated tank day. I am already at work :(

Thanks for the support on my new job everyone :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
yeah but it's the first day of your last week there!! woohoo!!

congrats and good luck!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts