The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall...hump day for most of you's.

Start of the week for me UGH...its like...MUNEDAY.....UGH!

I leave for Kentucky in about 7 housr, but im wide awake....what kinda punishment is this...take a night shift worker, and ask him to drive ALL DAY to another distribution center, then ask him to work the DAY SHIFT all weekend, then come back and be ready to work nights again on *onday. Crazy.

Well when I get back it will be pay day. Gonna put back an extra 150 bucks for my Iwasaki's. And I plan on ordering my base rock the same day. Once the rock gets here and is in place it will be time to head to LA for the wedding. Once I get back...you guessed it, pay day again. I will order the bulbs and get some salt, and start making water.....now I gotta find a live sand doner, and a place to buy some good live rock to seed with.

Welp hope everyone has a good 2nd half to the week. BTW, since I am doing this little trip to KY I don't have to work on Sunday night for a change. I might be able to drop in for the Sunday night chat.

Dave

·
Administrator
47,619 Posts
Good luck on the brutal schedule, I used to do stuff like that, work 14 hrs, be at the mercy of the pager , another 14 hrs on call weekends, but hey I was young and tuff then and it didnt hurt me none ;)

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
is it Wednesday already???? :eek:

guess I better go to bed...

·
Registered
559 Posts
mornin well it another fine muggy morning here in PA and I must go to the place I call home(work). The power went out a couple times from the thunderstaorms last night so my day will be full of problems trying to get the machines running.:( At least my schedule isn't as bad as reefdave's.:)

·
Super Moderator
27,667 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT from the muggy and rainy Upstate :)

Ewww, Dave! what a schedule. How do you know what day of the week it is?

C'mon, Jay....let's get out the cubes and pincers and get these sleepy heads outa bed. There's a day out there that needs starting.

Tom- I'm gonna take you up on your "help with cath's carpet" offer. Beverages will be included. I'll give you a call :D

Up and atem, Atom Ant!

Love and hugs and peace to all of you.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
g'mornin all!! i gotta run now, took me longer to iron this morning that most mornings :(

just wanted to pop in and say a quick good morning to my trt family.

dave, hope you have a safe trip, and we'll be waiting for you when you get back!

have a great day everyone
jay

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Mornin' all.....

Another day of the ol' grind. I've got some web forms that are acting funky at work, so that looks like my task for the day. Our offices are moving in two weeks (I'll be going from a 130 sq ft office to an 87 sq ft office). Gotta figure out what I'm going to do with this stuff. At least this only temporary until the new Children's Medical Center is finished.....tons of construction going on around me.....so it's hard to concentrate. Maybe I should just go home and stare at my tank......

Have a great day everyone!

Jodi

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Morning All!!!

soggy today, that is for sure. so far .42 inches of rain.

home again today for little sick Reefer Ryan.:( not a happy camper. had over a 102 fever last night.:eek:

he asleep now, taking a snooze.

got a lot done on Nikki's stand. it is now completely done. Nikki now has to sand and paint it the way she wants. no telling how long that will be.:rolleyes: hopefully not to long. have 90lbs of LR for here coming. i hope i can fit most of it in in my refugium until hers get full of water. i still need to build a sump for it, but that should not take me that long. acrylic is easy.

hope everyone has a great day,

G~

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
It be a "Rainy Day in Georgia", But it should help me with my AC woes. I hope all of yall are looking forward to the weekend. I made it into the work so the worse part of my day is almost over. (Getting to work is most of the battle)

Ray

·
Registered
314 Posts
Rainy Day here as well, it seems like it's rainded for 2mths, Good start to the day, I was up at 5:30am and went to the gym and worked out...

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Well...*stumbles in* I actually pulled in to Lawrence at 5am. My friend and I were to tierd to make it in to KC and then to unload. So, we slept till 10am. I am back home now, and have no room to function due to all the new furniture. I will have to get pics of it. Some beautiful pieces. Hope you all had a great day yesterday, and a great day today!

Big T - your parents said hi! ;) And they asked if you would be a good son and come over here to KC to help me arrange all this furniture. ;) heh heh

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning folks!

Another gorgeous day here in the PNW :) With all this sunshine, I think the kids and I need to find something fun to do out and about. I took them on a short hike yesterday, hoping to wear the edge off of them...didn't work. It wore MY edge off and they were ready for more! LOL I'm starting to look forward to going back to work ;)

Happy Hump day!

Alice

·
Super Moderator
27,667 Posts
hehehe, Jeremy...isn't that just like parents to offer such good help?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts